I think it be cool if you added Jason's reaction to pain by making him grunt if he is hit hard or his foot gets stuck in beartrap. It's a very small suggestion but it be cool since he did grunt like a human in the eariler films. It also be just another small thing to set those Jason's apart from the later Jason who were basically silent even through pain.

Another thing is hopefully you give counselors more ways to escape. For instance if you are hiding in a closet and Jason is coming, it be cool if you had a chance to fling the door open to hit him before he slices through at you. I love the whole hiding aspect but if he suspects your there, your automatically dead.

• Like 3

Yeah it was kindve stupid and odd how jason in the manhattan film howled when the toxic waste hit him.

• Like 1

Yeah it was kindve stupid and odd how jason in the manhattan film howled when the toxic waste hit him.

Ugh that was brutal not one of my favorite Friday films lol, but it is what it is.

For me part 9 is one of the worst...mainly due to the absence of Jason. Its good for a film alone, but doesnt "feel" like part of the friday franchise. And my most hate goes to Jason X. The less said better for me. Id rather not get in a flame war about this silly film.

Could not agree more, especially the grunt noises, after getting injured, and during kills! Good call! ;)

I would suggest sound bytes from Richard Brooker and Ted White, from the 3 and 4 sequels! Would be perfect. Especially the heavy set girl eating a banana on the side of the road (for a kill).

• Like 5

Actually Living Jason could fucking book it after the counselors, I think in part 3 or 4 he straight up sprints after the last girl, I'd love for one of the living Jason's to be able to do a full sprint. That would be so freaky if he's chasing you.

Zombie Jason grunts in part 8 and part 9, I think near the end of art 7 he starts breathing heavily and grunting angrily at the girl with powers (could be wrong) but he definitely grunts part 8,9