Infinity Stamina Glitch it's a disadvantage for Jason if people r hoping through unbroken windows running around buildings. Jason can still get u if u shift perfect but still is unfair to players. plus u cant pickup or drop items once u do it. please fix this. Thanks

On 4/8/2020 at 2:38 PM, Nathan said:

Infinity Stamina Glitch it's a disadvantage for Jason if people r hoping through unbroken windows running around buildings. Jason can still get u if u shift perfect but still is unfair to players. plus u cant pickup or drop items once u do it. please fix this. 

Unless you're on PC, stam glitching doesn't allow you to go through closed doors or windows. It also doesn't allow you to emote or use weapons/items. So if you're getting beat by someone that's window hopping on console, then you simply need to brush up on your skills.

@something cool yea you right. No window jumping no opening/closing doors cant open map, and cant use weapons. but u can still use Firecrackers. I hope they fix this dumb glitch report them and block them haha thanks 4 replying my friend. 

On 4/8/2020 at 2:38 PM, Nathan said:

Infinity Stamina Glitch it's a disadvantage for Jason if people r hoping through unbroken windows running around buildings. Jason can still get u if u shift perfect but still is unfair to players. plus u cant pickup or drop items once u do it. please fix this. Thanks

ya and at the same time give jason the stamina of a 90 yr old  geezer like in real life

So is using the infinite stamina glitch a bannable offense on the PS4? Had an Adam obviously using it tonight and it was a bitch tracking him down with Part 8 since he was a good juker (and apparently my +Destruction removed an obstacle for him since I'd broken a ton of doors). Was quite satisfying to slit his throat right before the clock ran out, especially because he was taunting and clearly knew what he was doing, but a ban would be preferable. I have a clip of the whole thing.

Not bannable. It's a glitch due to a game flaw. Any exploit due to flaws in the game code are not considered a bannable offense i.e. under the stairs on Pinehurst.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Not bannable. It's a glitch due to a game flaw. Any exploit due to flaws in the game code are not considered a bannable offense i.e. under the stairs on Pinehurst.

Ugh, hopefully it gets fixed in a patch. At least I'll know what the infinite stamina glitchers can't do the next time I see one.

Unfortunately that is the devs call on exploits due to flaws in the game code or programming. I specifically asked about the Pinehurst stairs exploit and that was the answer Matt provided. That is why they weren't banning the roof exploiters when that was happening. So that encompasses almost every exploit in the game.Throwing knives at cars, rock exploits, etc.

• Thanks 1