Nathan

Fix Rock Glitch Behind Higgins Small Main House

Please Fix Rock Glitch on Higgins Haven Small. There's a  big rock Behind the main house that people get on that Jason can't reach and it's a disadvantage to jason and it's unfair to gamers. please fix that. Thanks Guys. 

I made a topic regarding this not too long ago, I reported the Vanessa who was exploiting the spot. There’s a way you can get up there as Jason,  In the same spot the counselor got up there. I was playing on Switch the other day, and a level 150 Vanessa thought it would be funny to do that while I was Jason. She didn’t know that I have played this game for a while on other consoles, and she made a run for it off of the rock as soon as she saw I found the spot where she got up from and was making me way up there as Jason. 

Even though you can technically get up there as Jason, @Nathanpeople that do exploits, like the under the stairs exploit in Pinehurst, they just want reactions from you or they aren’t confident they’ll survive against you so that’s why they decided to go to an unreachable spot (or in this case, a spot they think is unreachable to Jason). Best thing to do is ignore them and they’ll become bored very fast.

• Thanks 1

The rock formation has changed. Not sure when, I'm assuming last patch. I tried to get Jason up there yesterday against the bots. I couldn't figure out how because as I said it is changed. I couldn't get a counselor up there either BUT I guess the method has also changed as I have heard counselors are STILL getting up there and now Jason cannot at least I couldn't find a way. If anyone has a video of how to get Jason up there currently, please send me a link in a private message as I know it's against forum rules to do so here.