Hello F13th Game Creators , there is a bug in your game that , well , bugs me a lot and i think other players to. The thing is let's say i choose a Counsler that i like and i choose him/her.Ok , till here everything is fine.But then when the match starts , your with another counsler that you never even chose , like , what? And same thing with the Jason . I think this bug affects the whole lobby. Cuz when i have the bug , my friend has it to. Oh and there are some bugs with the finishers to , if you could , please fix these issuse , because they are a tiny bit annoying.

With much love , Octopuzs

6 hours ago, Octopuzs said:

Hello F13th Game Creators , there is a bug in your game that , well , bugs me a lot and i think other players to. The thing is let's say i choose a Counsler that i like and i choose him/her.Ok , till here everything is fine.But then when the match starts , your with another counsler that you never even chose , like , what? And same thing with the Jason . I think this bug affects the whole lobby. Cuz when i have the bug , my friend has it to. Oh and there are some bugs with the finishers to , if you could , please fix these issuse , because they are a tiny bit annoying.

With much love , Octopuzs

They are aware of this issue and are working on a fix, not sure if it will be in this next patch or one down the road.

it is annoying when that happens but Not that horrible or game breaking by any means.

I just play to the rando counselor / Jason that showed up strengths.....

lol I have had several fun matches when this has happened to me.

• Thanks 1

i already thit a post of that issue, long time ago, devs dont do anything?, or are slow? they sucks hard

16 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

i already thit a post of that issue, long time ago, devs dont do anything?, or are slow? they sucks hard

Last I heard, they don’t have a genie on staff to snap his fingers and say “your wish is my command.”  
They are working on bug fixes in order of severity. Some of the ones you are bringing up are not considered game breaking, so they are further down the list. 
But yeah, come on here and tell them they suck Im sure that will make them want to concentrate more on the problems you see and want to get them fixed in a more timely manner. 🙄