Sign in to follow this  
F13Monkey

Hello from an average player

I've been playing this game off and on for several months.  It's pretty damn good.  I'm pretty damn average.

Around level 50 now.  Finally got killed as Jason.  Knew it was a strong possibility, but I'd rather take my chances then hide like a coward.   

Favorite Jason is part 3.  Favorite counselor is AJ.

One question for the more experienced players.... do you have to be outside to use the sweater on Jason (or in the shack)?  I tried using the sweater in a cabin and not a damn thing happened, she just wanted to use hand gestures.  I've helped kill Jason before, but only as another counselor (Not Tommy or the sweater-wearing counselor).   Thanks in advance.

-Monkey

Ha. I never even saw these Introduction threads before.

Welcome to the forum!

As a fellow "average" player I am not great at giving advice, especially about killing Jason..  But I CAN say that yes, Jason can be killed indoors.  I have helped kill him in his own shack a few times. 

You definitely have to make sure there is nothing directly in front of Jason or else it wont work. When i am Jason and peeps are ganging up on me I will move behind poles and trees and stuff while i am trying to kill them.  I figure its a fair way to try and avoid getting killed while still trying to kill Tommy or Sweater girl. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Good question too, I never actually saw anyone kill or even try to kill Jason indoors before. Always outdoors. Glad Laotian Lam had the answer.

You probably have a good group by now, but if you're interested in finding any player from here (what platform are you on?), you could try the general Gamertag thread and the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency in General. They have players on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC, don't know about Switch, though.

Also please check out the Rules & Regs forums when you can about general guidelines about posting in these forums, if you'd like to stick around :)

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/