Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Offline challenges not running smoothly

Played an offline challenge today and I noticed The single player offline challenges are running terribly. It doesn’t feel smooth whatsoever. Anybody else experiencing this issue? 

I noticed this on challenge 10 btw

• Like 2

Could you be a little more specific, like:

Which console/ PC?

Audio not synchronized with animations or happening at all?

Performance dips or problems (fps drops or inconsistent input lag)?

Any sort of clipping by the bots through objects?

Personally, I haven't played the challenges (on PS4) in a while, but last time I did, each time I loaded a different challenge, the audio/ video was erratic with how consistent or inconsistent it was synced.  Loading X challenge (X as in any challenge)  would load a bit off sync, but reloading the same challenge would suddenly be perfectly synced.  Some challenges were a bit worse than others, though (the one intro with Mitch & AJ in the kitchen at Higgins would always be off, sometimes a second behind the video, sometimes 5+ seconds behind).

Ps4

Haven’t played them for a bit but the last time I did there were audio sync issues with 2 or 3 of the challenges.

I will Replay them and edit this post.

I believe the Team is aware of the offline issues and it is on the list to get fixed in a later patch.

@mattshotcha any update on off-line sync issues fixed down the road?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

Could you be a little more specific, like:

Which console/ PC?

Audio not synchronized with animations or happening at all?

Performance dips or problems (fps drops or inconsistent input lag)?

Any sort of clipping by the bots through objects?

Personally, I haven't played the challenges (on PS4) in a while, but last time I did, each time I loaded a different challenge, the audio/ video was erratic with how consistent or inconsistent it was synced.  Loading X challenge (X as in any challenge)  would load a bit off sync, but reloading the same challenge would suddenly be perfectly synced.  Some challenges were a bit worse than others, though (the one intro with Mitch & AJ in the kitchen at Higgins would always be off, sometimes a second behind the video, sometimes 5+ seconds behind).

Xbox. and audio isn’t in line with the animations (at times) and performance dips like the game feels very laggy and underperforming. I feel like overall this game on any game mode has never ran near as smooth compared to other games I play. 

p.s. every other game I play runs perfect

For offline challenge audio issues, we are not currently prioritizing them. Reason being, it is just the audio and there's not an impact to the challenge if the audio is off. It would be great to tackle them at some point, but we're currently focusing on things like the car issues, random counselor, etc. 

I also haven't checked in with the team (but I will) to see how deep into things this sync is. That would definitely be a big part of where they eventually fall in the list.

• Thanks 1