odista2000

Most Common Game Winning Method Poll

Most Common Game Winning Method For A Counselor  

43 members have voted

1. 1. As a counselor, what is the most common method you use to win the game?

• Call the cops
    • Escape by the boat
    • Escape by the two-seater car
    • Escape by the four-seater car
    • Kill Jason
    • Run out the timer

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/04/2021 at 04:00 PM

I don't think anybody's done a poll on this so I'm going to do one.  As a counselor, what is your most common method of winning the game?

Favorite is calling the cops and camping what I expect to be the cop spawn. As soon as you hear sirens, I'm gone.

I do also like doing the boat whenever possible.  Just a certain satisfaction of stealthily getting both parts and slipping away while there's a big scrum at the car.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, keepthebeat929 said:

Favorite is calling the cops and camping what I expect to be the cop spawn. As soon as you hear sirens, I'm gone.

I do also like doing the boat whenever possible.  Just a certain satisfaction of stealthily getting both parts and slipping away while there's a big scrum at the car.

I also love slipping away in the midst of a chaotic situation.

• Like 2

If you are in a group of good and competent players, Killing Jason is the easiest one on 99% of all Jasons in public lobbies.

• Like 2

...but since there are only 10% of competent players to kill Jason, it is not the easiest way.  😃

The escape badge I've maxed out first is car escapes. Four seater gets repaired more often in my experience.

The one that FEELS the best to me personally is surviving 20 minutes after being chased for a bit too!

11 hours ago, Mayday said:

...but since there are only 10% of competent players to kill Jason, it is not the easiest way.  😃

Personally, if killing Jason was on the check list like every other Objective, more low level players would likely try to go for it.  If any group of 3-4 players, regardless of level, just makes it their mission to kill Jason every game, they will shortly realize it's easier and more consistent then trying to get the car out after a day of trial and errors.

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

Personally, if killing Jason was on the check list like every other Objective, more low level players would likely try to go for it.  If any group of 3-4 players, regardless of level, just makes it their mission to kill Jason every game, they will shortly realize it's easier and more consistent then trying to get the car out after a day of trial and errors.

I notice that 90% of the time it is the Jasons "mains"who complain that Jason is too easy to kill. Developers need to take this into account. You know, the ones who log out at the start of the game when they're not Jason. 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mayday said:

I notice that 90% of the time it is the Jasons "mains"who complain that Jason is too easy to kill.

Because it's honestly is.  Unlike any other objective, there is no major moments when an counselors is unable to defend themselves involved with killing Jason.  Cop call and vehicle repairs all have moments when counselor becomes completely vulnerable.  Once the requirements (Tommy, sweater, and mask off), and Jason decides to run (or hide in the waters 😂), other objectives now become free to complete with the sweaters protection.  Any team looking to "win" a majority of their games should go for the kill as soon as Tommy has spawned since it's very decisive. 

Hopefully as @mattshotcha has alluded, that it is evaluated to bringing this closer to a true balance.  As is, with strong players involved on both sides, too much of the game is determined whether or not Tommy was called or prevented.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Because it's honestly is.  Unlike any other objective, there is no major moments when an counselors is unable to defend themselves involved with killing Jason.  Cop call and vehicle repairs all have moments when counselor becomes completely vulnerable.  Once the requirements (Tommy, sweater, and mask off), and Jason decides to run (or hide in the waters 😂), other objectives now become free to complete with the sweaters protection.  Any team looking to "win" a majority of their games should go for the kill as soon as Tommy has spawned since it's very decisive. 

Hopefully as @mattshotcha has alluded, that it is evaluated to bringing this closer to a true balance.  As is, with strong players involved on both sides, too much of the game is determined whether or not Tommy was called or prevented.

Hopefully he has read thru the “how many times have you died as Jason” thread and seen the majority of the people complaining it’s to easy are in there bragging how little they have been killed

On 4/5/2020 at 1:22 AM, GeneiJin said:

It is. But it's not going to be a major sweeping change, as that is problematic in other ways. It's also not going to be a massive change, since the community is still divided on this. I'll share more on this when we have it.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

It is. But it's not going to be a major sweeping change, as that is problematic in other ways. It's also not going to be a massive change, since the community is still divided on this. I'll share more on this when we have it.

Let’s hope not enough people left after the rage update, how many buffs can you give Jason before it’s to much? Killing him is the only thing you can really do know instead of running around a table for 10 min. For something that the community is still divided on how likely are we to see some tweaks to that Rage crap?

• Sad 1

Just now, Urmomsnewman said:

Let’s hope not enough people left after the rage update, how many buffs can you give Jason before it’s to much? Killing him is the only thing you can really do know instead of running around a table for 10 min. For something that the community is still divided on how likely are we to see some tweaks to that Rage crap?

Rage isn't the topic here. And Rage isn't being tweaked right now.

But anything we change is going to be carefully balanced, taking Rage into consideration.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

The only reason why Jason still needs buffs is because the rage buff wasn’t proper at all. I’d rather them get rid of the rage buff entirely and re work Jason in a more proper way 

Nice poll.

I voted running out the timer even though it’s not my ideal way of surviving, I do pretty well with it. The thing is, I usually play as non-repair characters, so while sometimes I do fix the phone box, that’s when the Jason is barely even playing or if it’s their first time playing. In quick play matches, objectives rarely even get done, and when they do, usually it’s one person escaping in the four seater alone, lol.

I mostly run out the timer often times the time when I do survive, then of course there’s the police escape option when the cops are called, and if I have the keys to the car I’ll usually try my best to repair it if it only needs the gas or battery or something, even if my character has bad repair stats just because nobody else is doing anything. Killing Jason is also a common way of surviving. It shouldnt be that way but Unfortunately as of now it is.  

15 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

The only reason why Jason still needs buffs is because the rage buff wasn’t proper at all. I’d rather them get rid of the rage buff entirely and re work Jason in a more proper way 

I agree totally but we all know that won’t happen, “it’s gotta be out in wild for awhile before any adjustments are made”