Does anybody know if Rydog's Stamina Guide on Steam is still accurate?  Here's the link:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938559619

Here's what the guide currently looks like:

• Stamina 10 counselors (Tommy) have 130 Stamina.
  • Stamina 9 counselors (Tiffany, Vanessa) have 125 Stamina.
  • Stamina 8 counselors (Brandon) have 120 Stamina.
  • Stamina 5 counselors (Jenny, Kenny) have 110 Stamina.
  • Stamina 4 counselors (A.J., Adam, Chad) have 100 Stamina.
  • Stamina 3 counselors (Deborah) have 99 Stamina (this is the only one that is a bit weird; the difference between 3 and 4 Stamina seems to be very minor).
  • Stamina 2 counselors (Eric) have 95 Stamina.

When updated with the new counselors, I believe it would look like this:

• Stamina 7 counselors (Victoria) have 115 Stamina.
  • Stamina 5 counselors (Jenny, Kenny, Fox) have 110 Stamina.
  • Stamina 4 counselors (A.J., Adam, Chad, Mitch, Sheldon) have 100 Stamina.
  • Stamina 3 counselors (Deborah) have 99 Stamina (this is the only one that is a bit weird; the difference between 3 and 4 Stamina seems to be very minor).

Assuming Rydog's Stamina Guide is still accurate, would my guess be correct?  Thank you in advance for your replies. 

While many information from his guide are now dated, these ones, I believe, are still relevant.

I usually play Fox.  I recently got an epic marathon perk of 15%.  Fox is a stamina 5 counselor with a pool of 110 stamina points.  With that extra 15%, that means she will have a pool of 126.5 points.  That means she'll have more stamina points than Vanessa according to this guide.  Is my understanding correct?

On 4/3/2020 at 10:50 AM, odista2000 said:

Does anybody know if Rydog's Stamina Guide on Steam is still accurate?  Here's the link:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938559619

Here's what the guide currently looks like:

• Stamina 5 counselors (Jenny, Kenny) have 110 Stamina.
  • Stamina 4 counselors (A.J., Adam, Chad) have 100 Stamina.

When updated with the new counselors, I believe it would look like this:

• Stamina 7 counselors (Victoria) have 115 Stamina.
  • Stamina 5 counselors (Jenny, Kenny, Fox) have 110 Stamina.
  • Stamina 4 counselors (A.J., Adam, Chad, Mitch, Sheldon) have 100 Stamina.

Assuming Rydog's Stamina Guide is still accurate, would my guess be correct?  Thank you in advance for your replies. 

This is a good post, it puts those stupid percentages with the x/10 stats in sync

personally I think they all should have just had a number or a scale of 1-10 to make it easier but yet some things aren’t in stats like damage taken.

it would have been nice to see the counselors full stats on a scale of 1 to 10 say bugzy would just have a higher resistance to damage than Vanessa or Tiffany, then perks could be like +1 damage -1 and so forth, something legendary would be +3 or 4 at most and they could just drop the “extra purple perk” and get rid of poor grey perks all together. The 10 scale would just make the game more simplistic in nature which it is really good at doing, some games are WAY to complex with 1000’s of different types of armor and weapons etc and it being a mess of a menu to change them out.

this would have been my design since it’s too ambiguous as is, for instance does Vanessa get a stamina boost is she’s already a 10? Some of these are so unnoticeable you can’t really tell if the perk is broken or not, others make a big difference.

If they made more counselors, 6 and 7 would have problems coming up with numbers. Unless they treated it the same as 4 & 3