Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Frustrated no cooperation with other players.

Recommended Posts

I Would like it if you could toggle and remove all cars and parts from the map and boat on quick play so that other players will go for the Jason kill.

Tonight ive played for 2 hours and no one wants to try and kill Jason.

I Think im going to start hanging on to car keys so that no one can leave.

No one tries to get the sweater.

I Want to try and kill Jason not fix Cars.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 10
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking troll. Leave the forum alone from your constant spam about the Jason kill

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Fucking troll. Leave the forum alone from your constant spam about the Jason kill

if you dont like my posts then leave me alone.

i have done nothing wrong.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

No one tries to get the sweater.

If you have played for 2 hours, why didn’t you just pick up the sweater and axe by yourself, ran to the next spawned Tommy, swap weapons and look for Jason.

Lobbies are full of people, who want to kill Jason and who see it as their prime objective. Most of the Tommys who see sweater girl running to them, will know what to do, believe me.

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Think im going to start hanging on to car keys so that no one can leave.

By doing this you will become a troll also in the game. Do this for several matches and your next threads in this forum will be about your complaints that you noticed that players start quitting when they see you are in the lobby.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Strigoi said:

 

.

I Think im going to start hanging on to car keys so that no one can leave.

Are you effing kidding me?  Dude, that is about as scumbag as it gets.  

Please tell me you dont play on Xbox.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just curious, are you that starved for attention that you find fulfillment in shitposting on an F13 board with, like 20 people left that still frequent it? Or do you have a gimmick like this for a bunch of different message boards, and it's kind of a collective thing?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Would like it if you could toggle and remove all cars and parts from the map and boat on quick play so that other players will go for the Jason kill.

Tonight ive played for 2 hours and no one wants to try and kill Jason.

I Think im going to start hanging on to car keys so that no one can leave.

No one tries to get the sweater.

I Want to try and kill Jason not fix Cars.

Not that I am agreeing with this wack motherfucker, but there HAVE been a couple of times my 'Jason-killing' friends and I have held onto the keys. Not to stop people from leaving, but to stop toxic assholes from running us over. Case in point: One night we killed a Jason named Douchey McDouchebag (obviously that wasn't his actual name). The next round, DM is a counselor. She fixes the car, drives around looking for us, and runs over Tommy while we were working on getting the mask off. Fine, whatever... asshole. Next round, same thing; DM fixes a car and runs us over. Third round starts and this time our designed sweater-girl just says "Fuck this, if you find keys, hang onto them". This time we're on Jarvis House and actually did manage to find them. DM runs all over the map looking for them but apparently realizes we've got them because he starts doing everything he possibly can to fuck up the Jason-kill. It doesn't work, and we succeed. Next round, DM is Jason again but quits immediately after the round starts.

So yes, if somebody in the lobby is being a fuckboi and keeps running people over every round, we're hanging onto those keys if we find them. As far as holding onto them just to troll other counselors, that's a bitch-move and everyone knows it. It's just as bad as the shitheads running around with the fuse or battery with no intention of installing them, and every intention of fucking up the game for everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, keepthebeat929 said:

I'm just curious, are you that starved for attention that you find fulfillment in shitposting on an F13 board with, like 20 people left that still frequent it? Or do you have a gimmick like this for a bunch of different message boards, and it's kind of a collective thing?

I have a feeling it’s more like 15 people that still frequent the forums. Strigoi probably has 5 accounts of his own. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Strigoi probably has 5 accounts of his own. 

Too bad that even his alter egos do not cooperate in the match and help him kill Jason.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Would like it if you could toggle and remove all cars and parts from the map and boat on quick play so that other players will go for the Jason kill

Matt already told you that Quick play needed to be the standard match set up for how the Developers want the core design of the game to be played.......custom settings will always be limited to private matches.
 

He also said Killing Jason is not necessary or mandatory scenario “Win” condition.

 

Quote

Tonight ive played for 2 hours and no one wants to try and kill Jason.

Are you actively attempting to Kill Jason for these 2 hours ?

have you attempted to communicate with these other players ?

what are you doing to let them know what your goal is ?

Quote

I Think im going to start hanging on to car keys so that no one can leave.

ok....

 

Quote

No one tries to get the sweater.

do you?

Quote

I Want to try and kill Jason not fix Cars.

you can’t force other players to play how you want them too....if your goals don’t match up with others you are going to have a miserable time something you have to deal with anytime you play an online multiplayer game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In before this one gets locked.

@Strigoi, holding the keys hostage won't force players to kill Jason. They still have the boat, the cops, and surviving the night. Don't try to dictate how a lobby plays. Play your part well, and others may aid you if you are a team player. Patience and good communication go a long way.

@YouAndYourFriendsAreDead, I could see that happening. I hope not.

@HaHaTrumpWon, I like that name. It would be the name of a player in a YouTube video called "Don't Be This Player". We just need a good narrator.

@Dragonfire82877, I could probably name the 15-20 members that still frequent the forums daily. The big question is, who will be the last member standing? Place your bets people.

@OCT 31 1978, you asked a lot of the questions I was thinking of.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Fair Play said:

In before this one gets locked.

@Strigoi, holding the keys hostage won't force players to kill Jason. They still have the boat, the cops, and surviving the night. Don't try to dictate how a lobby plays. Play your part well, and others may aid you if you are a team player. Patience and good communication go a long way.

@YouAndYourFriendsAreDead, I could see that happening. I hope not.

@HaHaTrumpWon, I like that name. It would be the name of a player in a YouTube video called "Don't Be This Player". We just need a good narrator.

@Dragonfire82877, I could probably name the 15-20 members that still frequent the forums daily. The big question is, who will be the last member standing? Place your bets people.

@OCT 31 1978, you asked a lot of the questions I was thinking of.

Haha I'll be here til the end.  As I've said before, this is the only online game I enjoy; and I check fairly often for new info.  Although I've slowed down a lot on that over the last year or so.

 

Also, OP is a really specific type of troll.  Someone here made him mad, and he won't rest until... I don't know, he'll get off on something, I guess.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Haha I'll be here til the end.  As I've said before, this is the only online game I enjoy; and I check fairly often for new info.  Although I've slowed down a lot on that over the last year or so.

It's nice to know I won't be the only one.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 10:46 PM, Strigoi said:

Tonight ive played for 2 hours and no one wants to try and kill Jason.

Not everyone is interested in going for a Jason kill, especially those who aren't familiar with how its done.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:30 AM, Wolledc said:

If you have played for 2 hours, why didn’t you just pick up the sweater and axe by yourself, ran to the next spawned Tommy, swap weapons and look for Jason.

Lobbies are full of people, who want to kill Jason and who see it as their prime objective. Most of the Tommys who see sweater girl running to them, will know what to do, believe me.

This. I've also found that Jason hunting works good as a backup plan, after fixing the phone or car knock his mask off and grab the sweater, and if the kill gets messed up escape the heck out of there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Fair Play said:

It's nice to know I won't be the only one.

Same here. I'll play this game until the servers go off for good, no matter how long that is.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 11:46 PM, Strigoi said:

I Think im going to start hanging on to car keys so that no one can leave.

That solves literally nothing. Unless you’re playing with friends, then pub lobbies don’t usually go for the kill. That’s just the way it is — and there’s nothing wrong with that. The main goal is to escape, not kill Jason, and while killing Jason is definitely satisfying, it really isn’t meant to be the goal of every quick play round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cutecharm said:

That solves literally nothing. Unless you’re playing with friends, then pub lobbies don’t usually go for the kill. That’s just the way it is — and there’s nothing wrong with that. The main goal is to escape, not kill Jason, and while killing Jason is definitely satisfying, it really isn’t meant to be the goal of every quick play round. 

You might have a hard time convincing your counterpart (a female if you're Tommy, or Tommy if you're female) to help you go for the kill, but (in my own experience, yours may differ) once you've got Tommy and the sweater, you'll have no shortage of helpers. It's kinda fascinating how many counselors I've seen that had a perfectly viable escape plan suddenly ditch it and grab a weapon once they realize you and Tommy/SG are going for a Jason-kill. I'm not exempt from this, there have been times I've noticed on the map that someone was in the vicinity of the shack and stopped what I was doing to go help. Unfortunately, I've also had some air-tight kills go down the toilet because we had TOO many people that tried to help and botched the kill in the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I've been trying to get the Jason kill achievement since October with no luck the first and only chance I've got so far I screwed as Tommy, and 99% of the time I'm sweater girl so I think there is no way I'll get the achievement at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, VLK said:

Well I've been trying to get the Jason kill achievement since October with no luck the first and only chance I've got so far I screwed as Tommy, and 99% of the time I'm sweater girl so I think there is no way I'll get the achievement at all

aw sure ya can, champ. keep at it!

FIBER the 13th... i love that one 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2020 at 9:44 PM, VLK said:

Well I've been trying to get the Jason kill achievement since October with no luck the first and only chance I've got so far I screwed as Tommy, and 99% of the time I'm sweater girl so I think there is no way I'll get the achievement at all

You play on PS4?

If so, I'll get you that achievement in less than 3 games.  

Organically, in a random QP lobby.  You just have to be willing to die first or second. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xbox although i'm no team player that's why I avoid multiplayer game that emphasize on that, I enjoy f13 franchise so I made an exception

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...