Sign in to follow this  
Twilitez

New Player. GoT a question about killing jason

Hey been watching Some streams of the game and decided to buy it. Just bought it Today. 

Sorry if this has been asked to many times:

Question is thou. Om use to Play games such as Identity V and dead by daylight, and thought it a bit off-putting, how people seem to 'Pretty easily kill jason' when they know what theyre doing. If i Play jason i wouldnt want that i had to be scared of getting killed.

I Know that a Lot likes that it is possible, so shouldnt it just be extremely difficult instead of an easy way to escape as Some puts it here?

Or isnt it as bad as it seems if youre good with jason?

Looking forward to play this game a Lot cheers :) cant wait to get started 

Thanks

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum @Twilitez. Have an awesome time while you are here.

The Jason kill is easily done by some players more than others. Every person playing as Jason could be killed one day. If you do lose as Jason one day, so not feel ashamed. It is just a game, and we cannot win all of the time.

Instead of focusing on winning or losing, focus on having fun. You can have some fond memories and make friends with some really cool people.

Yeah. Looking forward to Playing the game :)

Hope you'll start to update/add more content once the  lawsuit is finally settled. Keep the game alive for a lot of years to come :)

have an awesome day.

Welcome!  As you play Jason more often, you will begin to recognize the players that go into the game with that EXACT plan from the outset - and you will learn to adjust.  I have killed Jason and BEEN killed both many times.  There is NO shame in avoiding the counselors to avoid being killed if that is their plan.  Obviously any game like this Jason should be close to OP, I think it needs to be a BIT tougher to kill him, but I have a LOT of fun playing.  Especially if you find the right lobby or play with the same group often, 

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, unless you're bumping into specific grouped-up Jason killers you should be fine, and don't be afraid to keep your Morph handy on cooldown to make a quick getaway if things start getting a bit too close! A lot of times the fun comes when you can find some friends and get a group together that play in a good spirit.

I hope you have fun with the game, do try the single player modes and challenges as well.
I don't know what format you're playing it on. There is a general Gamertag thread for PS4/Xbox One/PC, unsure about Switch, that could be worth a look. Also for the same formats, there's the Good Sportmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency in General forum.

Also please look at the Rules & Regs forum for general help about posting here. Hope you have fun!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/