GamingNerd93

Players who send mean or harassing messages to you

On 4/2/2020 at 11:57 AM, Laotian Lam said:

I feel ya, man.  In Quick Matches Ill usually start with my Mic off.  If there are people with Mics that seem like they are fun then I will turn it on.   Afterall, this game is most enjoyable when you have a fun lobby that talks.  

Best people to play with are those who actually get scared (usually noobs).  I laugh my ass off hearing their heavy breathing and panic attacks when Jason shows up.  Its why I keep playing.  I literally feel like im a camp counsellor leading scared children to safety.

Mic off for me until I'm sure there are cool people to talk to and all settings at maximum privacy. The latter has the added bonus of avoiding friend requests since I'm not looking to socialize and prefer to quickly jump in and out of random lobbies. I will get on the mic to talk trash to glitchers/teamers/etc. It's nice knowing I won't be hearing from them again once I've left the lobby.

20 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Had something similar happen where the host was a little kid (sounded about 10 or so) who told everyone while we were still in the lobby "Whoeever's Jason, if you kill me I'm gonna quit and nobody gets to play". I still had a mic at the time, so I told him.... uh... you probably don't want to know. The end result is he ended up quitting before the timer was finished counting down.

Ten year olds should not be playing this game anyway.

10 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

Ten year olds should not be playing this game anyway.

Watching a F13 stream right now and it sounds like there's a five year old on the mic. He hasn't even learned how to speak properly yet. :blink:

3 hours ago, Eva Watanabe said:

He hasn't even learned how to speak properly yet. :blink:

Maybe he could record himself and get a record contract. It works for rappers  ^_^

On 5/26/2020 at 7:26 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Had something similar happen where the host was a little kid (sounded about 10 or so) who told everyone while we were still in the lobby "Whoeever's Jason, if you kill me I'm gonna quit and nobody gets to play". I still had a mic at the time, so I told him.... uh... you probably don't want to know. The end result is he ended up quitting before the timer was finished counting down.

The amount of times i experienced that kind of gameplay sabotage used to make me want to quit the game but thankfully we don't have to deal with that anymore, i mean you still get the rage quitters virtually every match but at least it doesn't automatically end the game.