GamingNerd93

Players who send mean or harassing messages to you

This guy was messaging me throughout 2 matches. I don't know how players send messages while they're running but his were almost non stop. I put the messages at the beginning of the video.

22 minutes ago, masterkeef42o said:

This guy was messaging me throughout 2 matches. I don't know how players send messages while they're running but his were almost non stop. I put the messages at the beginning of the video.

@masterkeef42o probably through the Playstation message app. These kinds of players dont know how to handle a loss properly, so they think messaging the player with expletives and anger will make them feel better thinking it will hurt your feelings,  but you have thick skin and just laugh it off. When I see messages like that, I see anger issues and sensitive. 

i will usually never message anyone first, unless i know they are either exploiting a glitch, or they are obviously teaming - but i still manage to either get away as a counselor, or kill both as Jason.. and usually what i send is nothing more than a "Nice Try LOL"

but i have gotten some really nasty shit from people.. one time i killed an entire lobby, and one guy message me and said that i was trash - LOL - so i messaged him back with a screencap of me killing his counselor, and my message only read "if i am trash, then you must really suck XD"

• Haha 1

I typically only send a message when Jason's hunt me down, because I know there's one other person alive. I make sure to sound extra triggered so that they feel the need to message me back. The person alive gets like 7 minutes when he's chasing me. They typically always escape because the Jason always responds and wastes their time 😆😆

On 4/8/2020 at 11:50 PM, SheriffGarris1986 said:

i will usually never message anyone first, unless i know they are either exploiting a glitch, or they are obviously teaming - but i still manage to either get away as a counselor, or kill both as Jason.. and usually what i send is nothing more than a "Nice Try LOL"

but i have gotten some really nasty shit from people.. one time i killed an entire lobby, and one guy message me and said that i was trash - LOL - so i messaged him back with a screencap of me killing his counselor, and my message only read "if i am trash, then you must really suck XD"

@SheriffGarris1986 most teamers will reply with, "we're already max level and bored", "I dont care" if you explain why its ruining the game, and most times they'll think you're butthurt when you argue with them in the messaging app. 

4 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@SheriffGarris1986 most teamers will reply with, "we're already max level and bored", "I dont care" if you explain why its ruining the game, and most times they'll think you're butthurt when you argue with them in the messaging app. 

see i've always took teaming as a personal challenge.. oh, so you are getting help from your buddy, cool - now i'm going to beat both of you lol.

I remember that a lot of the time I just muted everyone for a very long time and closed dm's on ps4, while I do ignore these messages, I certainly don't enjoy it. Too big of a pussy for that lol. When I bought it on PC I didn't mute them anymore really since you could have some nice conversations once in awhile. And besides, the mute button stopped working as soon as someone else joined the lobby.

Nothing better than a 5 year dropping F bombs and threatening to murder your family. 

• Haha 1

Had a guy DDOS me during a match. Some troll kept following me trying to kill me (back in the team killing days). Eventually had enough so went for the shotgun and got rid of them & kept playing as normal. He came back as Tommy & missed his shotgun shot at me so chased me trying to open doors so Jason would kill me, didn’t work & Jason killed him instead. Had a message then saying enjoy playing offline & my internet shut down. When my internet came back I had more messages saying random locations which I think he thought I was from.

Plat’d the game on PS4 about a year ago & recently bought again on Xbox as it was on sale and to play for a bit of fun. Had a few messages of people complimenting my Jason play. The Xbox F13 community seems a lot friendlier than PS4 from what  I’ve seen.

If I was to play this game online and I see that there are children playing it I would report their asses! That's the problem, immature kids!

I thrive on the mean or harassing messages. I find them hilarious. 😆 The fact that someone would care enough to send out insults means that you got to them.

On 5/19/2020 at 6:55 AM, Top_Cat said:

Had a guy DDOS me during a match. Some troll kept following me trying to kill me (back in the team killing days). Eventually had enough so went for the shotgun and got rid of them & kept playing as normal. He came back as Tommy & missed his shotgun shot at me so chased me trying to open doors so Jason would kill me, didn’t work & Jason killed him instead. Had a message then saying enjoy playing offline & my internet shut down. When my internet came back I had more messages saying random locations which I think he thought I was from.

Plat’d the game on PS4 about a year ago & recently bought again on Xbox as it was on sale and to play for a bit of fun. Had a few messages of people complimenting my Jason play. The Xbox F13 community seems a lot friendlier than PS4 from what  I’ve seen.

@Top_Cat wtf lawd... some people take a game like this too far. Some now are starting to do this to teamers, Ddoxing them. 

8 hours ago, gmintz09 said:

I thrive on the mean or harassing messages. I find them hilarious. 😆 The fact that someone would care enough to send out insults means that you got to them.

@gmintz09 I bet so. When i see stuff like that, I think trash childish player.

• Haha 1

Yep. Had it happen to me earlier this week. FireKiller was apparently offended I trapped all the objectives and called me all kinds of names. I finally told him to get a life and then I got blocked. Another satisfied customer

2 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Yep. Had it happen to me earlier this week. FireKiller was apparently offended I trapped all the objectives and called me all kinds of names. I finally told him to get a life and then I got blocked. Another satisfied customer

@SonofOdin6039 what system was this on?

On 4/6/2020 at 3:05 AM, masterkeef42o said:

Ok I'm going to be honest here. When someone says "spawn kill" I interpret that as meaning "less than 30 seconds into the round", and the Jason-player is indeed a shit-bag for doing it. 

This isn't spawn killing. That asshole stepped in a trap you literally just put down, what did he think was going to happen?

• Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 9:09 PM, GamingNerd93 said:

@gmintz09 I bet so. When i see stuff like that, I think trash childish player.

Exactly!

I'm sharing this because it's related to the topic at hand:

Last night me and the couple of friends I kill Jason with were playing for a few hours, I usually mute everybody, but if we're playing as a group I'll only mute Jason and anybody who's loud or obnoxious. Remember this, it's important.

We get 3-4 rounds in and are having no luck whatsoever getting one of us to come back as Tommy. Even if me and the other "Demask and die" teammate are the first two dead, somebody else still gets it. Finally, I get picked as Tommy, but I didn't get the mask off before dying. Designated Sweater-Girl comes and finds me, we go to the shack, Jason shows up,we fight, mask breaks, and he disappears. We go look for him (by now it's just me, SG, and friend #2, everyone else is dead) and surprise surprise... he's hiding in the lake. He'll surface just enough to toss a TK, then go back to his new home in the Lake of Shame and Cowardice. The round ends and the entire lobby starts giving him tons of "pussy-ass Jason talks shit until his mask comes off then hides like a bitch" type abuse.

Apparently, he was doing a whole lot of talking shit to everyone during the round ("You guys suck" "Nobody's going to survive" "You're all garbage" type shit), and the rest of the people in the lobby were not happy in the slightest about having to watch a formerly trash-talking Jason play Hide and Please-Don't-Hurt-Me for several minutes and had no problems expressing this unhappiness over the air. 

Then the Jason in question left the lobby. Big surprise...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@HaHaTrumpWonWow wtf? 

Short version: A Jason started talking shit, we snatched the sweater and demasked him, he quit talking shit and hid in the lake like a bitch the rest of the game. Afterwards, the lobby gave him loads of shit for talking so much trash but pussing out when the mask came off. The aforementioned Jason then quit the lobby.

I remember a funny incident where back in the day if the host of the game left then the match would then be over and i got picked as Jason on higgins haven. Phone was at the main house so i trapped it, 1st car was done the road so i trapped that as well and then i went across the map to trap the last car. As i did that, i heard the host in the house right next to the car and was shit talking a lot in the  lobby about how his such a great player and that he likes to bully Jason players, so i break into the house and his literally just opening draws like his entitled to do whatever he wants and expects the Jason player to not kill him. He says " if you kill me i'm going to quit the game", so i grabbed him and straight away he leaves and the match cancels. 

18 hours ago, Thunder said:

I remember a funny incident where back in the day if the host of the game left then the match would then be over and i got picked as Jason on higgins haven. Phone was at the main house so i trapped it, 1st car was done the road so i trapped that as well and then i went across the map to trap the last car. As i did that, i heard the host in the house right next to the car and was shit talking a lot in the  lobby about how his such a great player and that he likes to bully Jason players, so i break into the house and his literally just opening draws like his entitled to do whatever he wants and expects the Jason player to not kill him. He says " if you kill me i'm going to quit the game", so i grabbed him and straight away he leaves and the match cancels. 

Had something similar happen where the host was a little kid (sounded about 10 or so) who told everyone while we were still in the lobby "Whoeever's Jason, if you kill me I'm gonna quit and nobody gets to play". I still had a mic at the time, so I told him.... uh... you probably don't want to know. The end result is he ended up quitting before the timer was finished counting down.

20 hours ago, Thunder said:

I hate pussies like that