Ok I hope someone can enlighten me on some matter:

1 Who is the dude that always get his ass killed at the begging of each match?

2 Why is it always Chad the one that get the close up?

3 Why does the match doesn't start at that point with everyone running like f--k in all directions?

1 hour ago, VLK said:

Ok I hope someone can enlighten me on some matter:

1 Who is the dude that always get his ass killed at the begging of each match?

2 Why is it always Chad the one that get the close up?

3 Why does the match doesn't start at that point with everyone running like f--k in all directions?

1. Rob Dier

2. Chad comes from money.

3. Jason couldn't create as exciting an atmosphere if killing at the first second was a thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ok next,

4 why does everyone start with flashlights?

5 Why you die when being thrown from a window that is just a few inches above the ground?

6 Why there is no ammo caches for flare guns or the shotgun instead of multiple spawns of the same gun?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, VLK said:

Ok next,

4 why does everyone start with flashlights?

5 Why you die when being thrown from a window that is just a few inches above the ground?

6 Why there is no ammo caches for flare guns or the shotgun instead of multiple spawns of the same gun?

4 - to better see Tiff's dumper

5 - window is made of Dragon Glass

6 -they arent the same gun. To quote Private Pyle "This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine."

0obp3vphmdvz.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Thinking about it now, I think it wouldve been cool if we had to find flashlights just like everything else. 

For the shotgun and flare gun ammo, that would also be cool, but I personally think it’s better off without ammo because two or three shotguns with only one shot spawning per map is more than enough as it is because of the fact that today, so many people come on this game strictly just to bully Jason around and try to kill him. But if it wasn’t this way, I agree, ammo spawning around the match and the counselors having to find it if they have a shotgun or flare gun would be pretty useful. That could help with the fact that Tommy Jarvis knows what he’s getting himself into and comes to the camp with one single bullet, and so many Tommys still miss the shot completely. 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nah I preffer AJ's, Tiff is curvy but annoying

7 Why can't we lock legendary perks to avoid selling them by mistake?

8 Why does killing counselors on offline count for achievements and playing as Jason in offline does not?

9 Why "alive" Jasons and "undead" ones share the same chance to fall right to their butts when hit if undead jasons doesn't feel pain at all?

4 hours ago, VLK said:

Nah I preffer AJ's, Tiff is curvy but annoying

7 Why can't we lock legendary perks to avoid selling them by mistake?

8 Why does killing counselors on offline count for achievements and playing as Jason in offline does not?

9 Why "alive" Jasons and "undead" ones share the same chance to fall right to their butts when hit if undead jasons doesn't feel pain at all?

Locking any perk you want to keep would have been a nice option. Being extra careful when deleting is still the best course of action.

Many players wish more achievements in Offline would count towards progression.

Pain or no pain, if one is big with enough force, they should fall. Planting your feet firmly in certain stances would reduce the chances of falling.

• Like 3

10 Why can you have counselors repair the car and call the police when you can't even get shift ready?

11 Why do I have to complete a match when I was only after repairs?

12 Why do throwing knifes have a cooldown?

12 hours ago, VLK said:

10 Why can you have counselors repair the car and call the police when you can't even get shift ready?

11 Why do I have to complete a match when I was only after repairs?

12 Why do throwing knifes have a cooldown?

10 - That's what traps are for.

11 - If repairs fail, you'll have to survive by other means.

12 - Otherwise Jason can cripple/kill anyone almost instantly.

5 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

10 - That's what traps are for.

11 - If repairs fail, you'll have to survive by other means.

12 - Otherwise Jason can cripple/kill anyone almost instantly.

Dude I've been in matches when I'm placing the first trap when somebody already got the car up and running (less than 5 minutes of playtime), for the repairs I don't mean surviving but to get progress for the achievement, at this point of the game's life span it holds nothing new / surprising to complete a match but to get the achievements, about the knifes, that's a fallacy, knifes are far weaker than melee, easy to miss, and slow to replace.

6 hours ago, VLK said:

Dude I've been in matches when I'm placing the first trap when somebody already got the car up and running (less than 5 minutes of playtime), for the repairs I don't mean surviving but to get progress for the achievement, at this point of the game's life span it holds nothing new / surprising to complete a match but to get the achievements, about the knifes, that's a fallacy, knifes are far weaker than melee, easy to miss, and slow to replace.

well man, that falls on you as Jason... not trying to sound like a dick, so don't take it as that.. but rule Numero Uno as Jason, is trap all the objectives first.. when i'm Jason, first thing i always do when i spawn into the match is trap #1. Phone Box #2. The Cars ... then, start hunting counselors down - if you can knock out the power to Tommy's Cabin before they call him, then do that and trap that box as well... you may not be able to prevent all objectives from being completed, but you can by yourself time..

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SheriffGarris1986 said:

well man, that falls on you as Jason... not trying to sound like a dick, so don't take it as that.. but rule Numero Uno as Jason, is trap all the objectives first.. when i'm Jason, first thing i always do when i spawn into the match is trap #1. Phone Box #2. The Cars ... then, start hunting counselors down - if you can knock out the power to Tommy's Cabin before they call him, then do that and trap that box as well... you may not be able to prevent all objectives from being completed, but you can by yourself time..

Killing for mother at any cost is rule one. Trapping objectives does help with the effort.

@VLK, coordinated counselors can fix stuff and get out of camp fast if allowed to. Use your traps wisely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/10/2020 at 2:09 AM, Fair Play said:

Killing for mother at any cost is rule one. Trapping objectives does help with the effort.

@VLK, coordinated counselors can fix stuff and get out of camp fast if allowed to. Use your traps wisely.

I.E. Don't waste 3 traps on cabin windows trying to catch one piss-ant Chad than ran inside. I can understand if it's Sweater-Girl, but otherwise don't bother. I have gotten dozens of Jasons to waste traps trying to catch me instead of saving them for something actually important.

Since we're talking about logic:

Why does Jason walk all the way to the main lodge to scare the shit out of counselors, then turn around and go all the way back to the shack before he starts trying to catch them?

Why would there ever be first aid spray in a graveyard?

Why do counselors tell the police to come to Crystal Lake when they're at Pinehurst?

How can Jason be completely unaffected by a four-door car ramming him at top speed but get knocked on his ass by a little Asian girl with a tree branch?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I.E. Don't waste 3 traps on cabin windows trying to catch one piss-ant Chad than ran inside. I can understand if it's Sweater-Girl, but otherwise don't bother. I have gotten dozens of Jasons to waste traps trying to catch me instead of saving them for something actually important.

A logical Jason will seldom get tunnel vision. I personally don't waste excessive time on a single counselor, especially if it might cost me multiple kills.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

A logical Jason will seldom get tunnel vision. I personally don't waste excessive time on a single counselor, especially if it might cost me multiple kills.

If it's SG, fuck the multiple escapes. Hunt that bitch down like a dog.

• Like 1

If it's SG, fuck the multiple escapes. Hunt that bitch down like a dog.

They need to get the mask before SG is a threat. Ignore the shack warning and go about your business. She'll turn up soon enough. No reason to go out of your way looking for her. 

56 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

They need to get the mask before SG is a threat. Ignore the shack warning and go about your business. She'll turn up soon enough. No reason to go out of your way looking for her. 

If Tommy hasn't been called or spawned in yet, I'd tunnel after SW. Waiting till later when she's with Tommy and other counselors makes it much harder on Jason. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

If Tommy hasn't been called or spawned in yet, I'd tunnel after SW. Waiting till later when she's with Tommy and other counselors makes it much harder on Jason. 

First, they have to get Tommy in the first place.

Second, they need to do enough damage to get the mask before they die. 

Most kill squads run sucker punch because they don't know any better.

7 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Think again:

Also, if you damage Jason enough to lower his HP but not quite enough to break his mask,  SG can simply use it anyway and have Tommy do a single heavy attack to remove the mask, then another to drop him to his knees.

Ignoring the shack warning will get you killed. She may not have Tommy or the mask, but she's got the sweater. With the mask being as easy to remove as it is, they can have it off in less than a minute, and most likely somebody is going to spawn at the Tommy cabin and the call only takes about ten seconds to make.

Also, if you damage Jason enough to lower his HP but not quite enough to break his mask,  SG can simply use it anyway and have Tommy do a single heavy attack to remove the mask, then another to drop him to his knees.

This is just not true. The demasking hit is a stun and cannot be immediately followed up with another stun. You used to be able to demask and drop Jason with one hit if his hp was low enough but much like the video of killing Jason with his mask on, this was all patched out awhile ago.

Ignoring the shack warning will get you killed. She may not have Tommy or the mask, but she's got the sweater. With the mask being as easy to remove as it is, they can have it off in less than a minute, and most likely somebody is going to spawn at the Tommy cabin and the call only takes about ten seconds to make.

Morphing to the shack has gotten more Jason's killed than any other stupid mistake they could possibly make. If you're that worried about it, this is the time you should be picking your battlefield and collecting throwing knives. The mask is easy enough to remove but it's just as easy to combo the average pub lobby kill squad into Oblivion. Again they have to get Tommy first. I can collect both shack throwing knives and morph to the power box before even the best counselor can get the call off. I've wiped out plenty of kill squads while they were trying their best to get the box fixed and get that call off.

20 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

f it's SG, fuck the multiple escapes. Hunt that bitch down like a dog.

That’s it, when playing as Jason this is also my prime objective to fix before everything else.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Morphing to the shack has gotten more Jason's killed than any other stupid mistake they could possibly make.

I see it otherwise, if you leave yr shack unprotected (no traps, no reaction to mother‘s call for help), this will mostly be yr biggest step into getting killed.

Coming back to the topic and speaking of logic: why on earth should someone take out both batteries out of both cars and hide them then in different cabins?

3 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

see it otherwise, if you leave yr shack unprotected (no traps, no reaction to mother‘s call for help), this will mostly be yr biggest step into getting killed.

You should never trap your shack. This is the single biggest waste of a trap that you can possibly have.

3 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

Coming back to the topic and speaking of logic: why on earth should someone take out both batteries out of both cars and hide them then in different cabins?

Usually its the killer that disables the vehicles. So I would assume Jason did it.

27 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

You should never trap your shack. This is the single biggest waste of a trap that you can possibly have.

I always trap the shack when I'm Part 2, otherwise only when I'm on a map with just one car. A trap at the shack probably won't deter kill squads but it will at least slow them down and maybe take out either a PK or med spray. It can also scare away people who happen to be in the area and decide to take a look. Definitely worth the 5-10 extra seconds or so IMO.

And making counselors find a flashlight seems like a no-brainer. You could also implement a battery system and have perks to prolong its life.

If we’re talking about logic, how can counselors jump out of a two story house and run off just fine?

Fireworks stunning Jason doesn’t make sense?

Tommy shows up to save counselors but only brings 1 shotgun shell? Lol