Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

Custom Neca Jason Goes To Hell.

Since Neca has been affected by the lawsuit and is unable to make any new figures in the F13 franchise, I decided to make a custom version of JGTH.

I know that this film is hated by many fans, but I happen to really enjoy the movie and love The design for him in the film.

Let me know what you guys think!

@Dogmatic here are pix of the JGTH custom I made. Since you liked the J8 not sure if you saw this topic thread.

Enjoy the Photo shoot !!! 
“GO TO HELL!!!”

4F44E035-9886-451F-8521-6B76E23D08BF.jpeg

ED487A5C-2948-458B-84E1-E0EAFBED78E8.jpeg

2BC09DF1-37EE-4FA5-A774-6B4D3B7A41C1.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Holy cow! Magnificent! I also really enjoy JGTH. Have you considered adding a small tuft of hair from a wig or something?

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 9:14 PM, F134Ever86 said:

Holy cow! Magnificent! I also really enjoy JGTH. Have you considered adding a small tuft of hair from a wig or something?

Thank you sir!!

I really appreciate the compliment!

I thought about using material or a tuff of hair for him and decided on a sculpted look made from hot Glue.

Jason definitely went with a business in the front party in the back look for this movie!!

lol

23 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@OCT 31 1978, that is amazing! Great job!!!!

Thank you sir!!! I appreciate it !

It is definitely my favorite custom I have done at this time!! I am pretty happy with how the figure turned out and a JGTH figure has been on my wish list for quite a while.....

( I just couldn’t wait any longer. Lol)

I’m also planning on a 7,8 and pre -Uber eventually...

I’m also toying around with my Jason lives figure I am not happy with the mask that comes with the figure I’m  thinking about using one of the Dream sequence head sculpts as a replacement.

9 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I am also toying around with my Jason lives figure I am not happy with the mask that comes with the figure

That's the one thing that NECA didn't impress me with was part 6's mask. It has a weird shape to it and looks a little off. I believe if they had put it on the figure in the packaging, it would have at least held a better mold.

For your custom JGTH, did you use part 5 Dream Sequence Jason as the base?

On 3/30/2020 at 1:10 AM, Fair Play said:

Nicely done @OCT 31 1978. Perhaps you could work for NECA one day.

Thank you @Fair Play

those are some talented guys that sculpt these figures for Neca, I just add to their existing work.....without them these customs wouldn’t be anywhere as good as they came out.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:54 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

That's the one thing that NECA didn't impress me with was part 6's mask. It has a weird shape to it and looks a little off. I believe if they had put it on the figure in the packaging, it would have at least held a better mold.

I agree 1000% with the Jason lives mask it just doesn’t look right on his head I love the sculpt for him without the mask but the rubber mask just isn’t shaped correctly or sized correctly to his head.

As for the JGTH custom I did indeed use a Dream sequence Jason for the body....with a re-sculpted Roy burns Head and weathered mask....and hot glue sculpted hair.

I resculpted the sleeves on the shirt to make them longer and closer to his hands, then added the rips in the knees, legs and arms....cut out the torn areas in the shirt added some more sculpted details to the hands to give them that rotted and bone showing Texture.....repainted it completely a gun metal Blue with a mix of gray for the shirt.

still not 100% sure what I want to do about the Jason lives mask but I know I will probably use the Dream sequence dirty mask and head sculpt somehow.

*****Edit @Dragonfire82877*****
here is what I came up with For my Jason Lives Neca figure......

I removed the straps on the Dream sequence Dirty mask and the straps on the Jason lives Mask......

Resculpted the Dirty mask head sculpt to match to the best of my ability the original Jason lives head sculpts details...

Repainted it to match his green/ brown Rotted zombie skin color...

I then used the straps from the Jason lives mask and glued them to the Dirty mask head sculpt to give it a more accurate look and correct straps.....And presto....instantly better than the Mask that came with it.

• Like 2

Looks pretty cool

On 3/28/2020 at 5:54 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Since Neca has been affected by the lawsuit and is unable to make any new figures in the F13 franchise, I decided to make a custom version of JGTH.

I know that this film is hated by many fans, but I happen to really enjoy the movie and love The design for him in the film.

Let me know what you guys think!

****@VLK **** here are a few more pix of the JGTH custom I made.

Enjoy the Photo shoot !!! 
“GO TO HELL!!!”

2BF0BE05-0E0B-40FB-9461-56CFF3C3474F.jpeg

EE92E728-7429-47B0-B5F3-69B85474F489.jpeg

87FD2CA4-2C23-4B87-9A69-204B9A07CEDB.jpeg

AE6A41FF-6314-4B25-9B54-6F01DD49EE06.jpeg

E0CB2DAD-CD8F-46E3-8D09-3213930CA0CA.jpeg

Looks pretty cool, will you try to do the box like neca's ultimate line up?

@VLK

Thank you !
I do keep the boxes for all the figures but have never tried to make a custom ultimate box .......... I have been displaying them on my Blu -ray shelf with the movies.

I will give it a shot and let you know what I come up with.

you'll need a nice printer and some skill to handle images for the design I guess

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@OCT 31 1978, great job on the mask for Part 6. It looks a lot better than the one that comes packaged with him. You really nailed the look.

Thanks buddy!

more to come “soon” lol

I just finished the Mask for my Pre-Uber Jason And ordered the base body for my part 8 custom as well.

@VLK

yeah what I have at home definitely won’t cut it I am going to ask my sign shop at work to see if after I design the images they can print it on our permanent adhesive paper And see if that will work.

I think the printers that handle blueprints for architects and stuff might do the work as those can handle different materials

• Thanks 1