Sign in to follow this  
odista2000

A Question About A Thick Skinned Perk Upgrade

This might be a silly question but I really wanted other people's opinions.  I just got a legendary thick skinned perk last night.  The stats are 20% damage resistance, 2% stumble penalty, and 4% trap escape bonus.  My current thick skin perk is an epic one with 20% damage resistance and 1% stumble penalty.  Is it worth using the legendary perk over the epic one?  Thank you in advance for your replies.

Trap Escape is more important overall imo. You should keep the legendary perk. Stumble chance doesn't even really matter you can have like -10 stumble chance and you won't stumble. Stumble only happens at Stage 3 Fear so it'll only happen in a long chase.

Legendary perk would be my choice. My legendary thick skin also has the trap escape bonus on it. Stumble penalty isn’t a big deal, as long as you keep a distance from Jason it shouldn’t affect the gameplay and it shouldn’t cause you to die. The only time it’s caused me any problems was when I was playing Chad and I was doing that baiting Jason into grabbing thing so that I could hit him. I paid for that because I stumbled right into his grab...and I died. If you’re not getting too close to J, stumble penalty shouldn’t be a problem. Especially if you’re playing a character that doesn’t stumble much to begin with, and it only happens when you’re at a certain stage of fear, so you shouldn’t have any problems with it. 

Trap escape is definitely very useful and it’s a great bonus to have on a legendary thick skin perk.