m3ga_monk3y.cfg

We need a list of things being worked on...

Otherwise we have no idea if you're working on bugs or things we'd like to see..

For instance, I was told about a year ago by Matt Shotcha that he could forward along my idea of adding an option to disable rain in offline bots, I haven't heard anything about it actually being implemented into the game...

The whole "entering a firecracker's stun radius while being stunned backwards by a bot counselor's pocket knife cancels the use of the pocket knife" is still a thing, and the music stuff where the kill animations from the shears weapon, the DLC pickaxe kills, and the Rugby Player kill, the music is unaffected by the music volume, and the music and other sounds from those kill animations are DEAFENING, they're cool kill animations too, but I can't use them because they're so damn loud..

On 3/31/2020 at 4:16 AM, cutecharm said:

The devs usually release a list of what they’re working on prior to a patch release. 

where?

Matt said recently he would be putting a list together For the community on what’s on the next priority list to be fixed.

• Thanks 1