Dunken

What do you guys think about the rumors surrounding Sony buying Silent Hill from Konami?

I really do hope Sony does buy Silent Hill from Konami. Sony sure as hell won't be as petty as Konami is to their franchises. With Sony's track record of amazing single player games like God of War 4, they definitely will give Silent Hill the treatment it deserves.

5 hours ago, Dunken said:

I really do hope Sony does buy Silent Hill from Konami. Sony sure as hell won't be as petty as Konami is to their franchises. With Sony's track record of amazing single player games like God of War 4, they definitely will give Silent Hill the treatment it deserves.

I wasn't aware that this was happening, but I look forward to anything fruitful that comes from this.

Who ever has the rights should do some remakes ala resident evil. They are making a killing on those right now.

On 3/27/2020 at 7:17 AM, badassgixxer05 said:

Who ever has the rights should do some remakes ala resident evil. They are making a killing on those right now.

Knowing Konami, I doubt they ever will. Konami is known for being neglectful to their franchises and would rather make them into slot machines like they did to Silent Hill.

2 hours ago, Dunken said:

Knowing Konami, I doubt they ever will. Konami is known for being neglectful to their franchises and would rather make them into slot machines like they did to Silent Hill.

It's a crying shame how the Suikoden franchise ended up.

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

It's a crying shame how the Suikoden franchise ended up.

Watch this video. It speaks for itself. Especially the later parts:

14 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Thanks for the link @Dunken. It was very insightful.

You're welcome 😊