Last night I played a match where I had a randomized Jason selection, Part 9, but played it out anyway. During the course of the game, the counselors managed to fix the blue car to which I immediately morphed to and the battle began.  I killed 2 counselors as they kept trying to drive off but the 3rd managed to get in the car and back away. Another player,  Fox, tried to make a run for the car as it was backing away. I threw a knife at her but ended up hitting and wrecking the car, which I completely didn't mean to do and was instantly horrified at that. Naturally they all thought I was a cheap shot artist,  so I stop killing and resolved to try to make it right by letting them get away. Tommy is now in and the sweater had been taken so Ifigured let them kill me,  only they botched the job. The rset of the match was me following them from cabin to cabin, showing I could have killed them numerous times but kept letting them go. Ultimately the last four counselors survived the night,  and to be honest, I was glad they didn't rage quit, even though they would have been completely justified if they had. I just didn't want to win the match that way and I didn't just want to quit myself. I hope I did the right thing. Just had to unload that. Cheers and game on, my friends 

• Like 1

If it was an accident, it was an accident. You weren't purposely trying to cheat or exploit anything, just the way things go sometimes with a buggy game.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I threw a knife at her but ended up hitting and wrecking the car, which I completely didn't mean to do

Lying motherfucker! 🤣🤣

Seriously, it happens. There have been times I've had the counselors drive up and down the same little stretch of road while I've pelted the car with every knife I had (then went to get more) and nothing happened, and there have been times I've missed the car entirely and it STILL glitched.

If I TK the car by accident, I'll let them call the cops and get away. It's only fair, after all. However, if the car's driving around trying to run people over, I'll glitch it on purpose. I'll also glitch it on purpose if it's clearly trying to troll me (driving from exit to exit with no intention of actually escaping, driving around the same cabin over and over, crashing into buildings/people on purpose, etc..) Vehicles rarely escape if I'm Jason, so if you have the chance to get away, I highly suggest you stop pushing your luck and get out of here. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Lying motherfucker! 🤣🤣

Seriously, it happens. There have been times I've had the counselors drive up and down the same little stretch of road while I've pelted the car with every knife I had (then went to get more) and nothing happened, and there have been times I've missed the car entirely and it STILL glitched.

If I TK the car by accident, I'll let them call the cops and get away. It's only fair, after all. However, if the car's driving around trying to run people over, I'll glitch it on purpose. I'll also glitch it on purpose if it's clearly trying to troll me (driving from exit to exit with no intention of actually escaping, driving around the same cabin over and over, crashing into buildings/people on purpose, etc..) Vehicles rarely escape if I'm Jason, so if you have the chance to get away, I highly suggest you stop pushing your luck and get out of here. 

I agree. Genuine cheaters have it coming and there should be no mercy for them. But these counselors were just trying to play the game so I felt they deserved a win

20 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I agree. Genuine cheaters have it coming and there should be no mercy for them. But these counselors were just trying to play the game so I felt they deserved a win

Since you mentioned letting counselors get the kill, I tried that last night after I wiped a lobby out and then discovered they were all lv 10 or under except for one AJ who was lv 12. I told them if I was Jason again I'd let them get it , so naturally the F13 gods made sure I was Jason twice in a row. 

Sweater-girl, a Chad, and a Buggzy come down to the shack, get the mask off, then SG gets the sweater and immediately uses it as everyone just kinda stands there. I PMed her to ask WTF she was doing, and that she's supposed to have waited for Tommy. I get a reply saying Tommy's on his way. They wanted to get the kill, but didn't know the sweater was a one-time item. Wow.... now I really do feel like an ass.

• Haha 1

Ohh Yes, I remember the time - late 2017 - where I was still new to the game and my first time I had put on the sweater. I was so exited back then that I pushed the button accidentally too quickly and messed up the kill 😅

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wolledc said:

Ohh Yes, I remember the time - late 2017 - where I was still new to the game and my first time I had put on the sweater. I was so exited back then that I pushed the button accidentally too quickly and messed up the kill 😅

I'm starting to see more and more people sabotage the kill, usually by accident but sometimes just to be a douche. Everything will be going fine, masks off, Tommys got an axe, someone shoots Jason to stall him long enough for us to get in position  SG does her thing, and then some little dipshit will hit Jason either immediately before Tommy, or immediately after. If it's before, it's usually a legitimate attempt to help. But if they hit him after Tommy drops him, the prompt to hit X will still be there but will no longer work. I've had to start hitting Jason and pressing X almost simultaneously, and it's saved more than a few kills from getting ruined by teamers and trolls.

I've seen many a kill attempt botched because Tommy either wasn't ready, in position, or simply didn't know what to do. I botched my first kill attempt with a player known as Zak Skywalker because I hit the wrong button. He inboxed me and laughingly called me rookie,  but our next match we got the kill and he sent me a thumbs up.  So when a player messes up accidently,  I give them the benefit of the doubt because I was a noob once too lol. Cheers and game on, my friends