Mayday

My perks have been deleted by hackers

On 3/27/2020 at 9:32 PM, Psychophonic said:

Hello, Matt!

I post my records with cheaters (glitchers) both publicly and privately on my YT channel. My friends do the same. These hackers just know Steam IDs all the reporters (my friends/team) and they use them for hacking. And that's the main reason why all the reporters were hacked. Your team has already been sent evidence of how they do dat ;).

If you post video for the sake of attaching to a support ticket, please make sure the video is Unlisted on YouTube. I know we request video for a lot of reporting, bug/glitch, all reporting. But the best way to do so is with an Unlisted video link, so you don't have to worry about anyone else seeing/taking issue.

On 3/27/2020 at 10:32 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

So say you keep seeing people go under the stairs on Pinehurst, that is a bug, glitch, and a exploit but it is a flaw in the map really and a interaction with a trap. You weren't punishing people for roof exploiting due to a interaction with a trap. So you kind of painted yourself in a corner as it is a similar method to accomplish the stairs exploit. So how could you punish a stairs exploiter without coming off as being hypocritical.

That's because under the stairs is not an exploit defined by the team as a ban worthy offense. The team has a decision process involved to determine something ban worthy. A bug is not ban worthy, unfortunately. So we don't ban for that. The team is investigating a fix for it, and we will have more news on that when they complete their investigation.

On 3/29/2020 at 5:32 AM, Tgames said:

Also i invit anyone to ask me screenshot, i have got the original messages with original names and accounts.

I was never in the conversation about it.

And i invit @mattshotcha and @Psychophonic to check my steam account :

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058117465

You will see i telling the truth i was completelly away from the game since 5 months (11 nov 2019 !!!)

Capture.png

If it's not a proof there is some fake reporters around here...

You know we can see the backend of the game, and all the details of what you have and haven't done, right? Cause we can.

Cracked Jason X? We can see that. Boosted your account? We can see that.

I'll also go a step further and say that your involvement with the hackers responsible for a variety of different hacks, trainers, mods, etc. is enough to make it a ban. You're even listed as the author of several mods, and listed as the first member of the "Summercamp Team" but even that is inconsequential seeing as we have the backend proof to verify a variety of ban worthy offenses. If you want to discuss this further, it should be done in private, not by arguing with forum members here.

On 3/29/2020 at 10:32 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

Hate to be a stick in the mud for forum rules but a ton of naming and shaming going on.

I cleaned up the screenshots.

FOR EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD: If your account has been compromised (we can verify on our end) submit a ticket to JasonKillsBugs.com and the team will help once the fix goes out. That fix is in progress, and the team will update you all with a time frame when we have it.

• Thanks 4

I can’t believe this Tgames person thinks he’s fooling game devs... “never played a cracked version of the game”, yet their name is all over the hacking community of F13. So funny. Sadly, I’m seeing this alternate version promoted everywhere now, including Facebook. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

You know we can see the backend of the game, and all the details of what you have and haven't done, right? Cause we can.

Cracked Jason X? We can see that. Boosted your account? We can see that.

I'll also go a step further and say that your involvement with the hackers responsible for a variety of different hacks, trainers, mods, etc. is enough to make it a ban. You're even listed as the author of several mods, and listed as the first member of the "Summercamp Team" but even that is inconsequential seeing as we have the backend proof to verify a variety of ban worthy offenses. If you want to discuss this further, it should be done in private, not by arguing with forum members here.

Do you have the information i ever used Jason X online ? Video/Screenshot Proof/logs ?
Because if you say using mods offline is problematic, so every company (Capcom, Nintendo, Sega) will bans their users for that also.
When someone use a modded Zelda game or modded Mario game for ONLY offline never cause any problem with players online.
We have the right to do what ever we want when it's offline. Because it does not matter and not interfere with players online.

Because it's was NOT the case. I've send you a PM to add me on discord, we will can talk about that @mattshotcha
I only used Jason X for doing offline bots and challenges missions and 2 times in Private Match with closed friends. That's all.
Never ever in Quick Match with players. And you will not find any report video of me using Jason X. Ever.

There is no reason to ban me just by pure guessing, thiking i'm a leader of a group i'm not in. Or because i made mods for offline usage.

I will also say, there is no explicit rules on Gun Media websites or Steam or Easy Anti Cheat about banning people for offline mods. You know that right ?
And as Gun Media use Easy Anti Cheat as banning system, it's their rules in concern of ban who are applied. Then Steam rules applied when Easy Anti Cheat send a ban request to Steam. It's means if you ban for a bad reason, the ban can be cancelled. And in my case i have lot of chance it's the case.

About the "Alternate/Cracked" Version of the game. It's not me who created it. So again a pure guessing with NO proofs.
As far i know it's CoopLand Russian Team who made it if you Google Search it.
So please stop guessing/telling i doing everything when it's not the case with zero proof "just because my name is written somewhere".
Anyone can write Donald Trump name on a website does he is really member of the website ?

It's not because my name is on a website that i'm the one who have created 100% of Friday mods x).

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tgames said:

Do you have the information i ever used Jason X online ? Video/Screenshot Proof/logs ?
Because if you say using mods offline is problematic, so every company (Capcom, Nintendo, Sega) will bans their users for that also.
When someone use a modded Zelda game or modded Mario game for ONLY offline never cause any problem with players online.
We have the right to do what ever we want when it's offline. Because it does not matter and not interfere with players online.

Because it's was NOT the case. I've send you a PM to add me on discord, we will can talk about that @mattshotcha
I only used Jason X for doing offline bots and challenges missions and 2 times in Private Match with closed friends. That's all.
Never ever in Quick Match with players. And you will not find any report video of me using Jason X. Ever.

There is no reason to ban me just by pure guessing, thiking i'm a leader of a group i'm not in. Or because i made mods for offline usage.

I will also say, there is no explicit rules on Gun Media websites or Steam or Easy Anti Cheat about banning people for offline mods. You know that right ?
And as Gun Media use Easy Anti Cheat as banning system, it's their rules in concern of ban who are applied. Then Steam rules applied when Easy Anti Cheat send a ban request to Steam. It's means if you ban for a bad reason, the ban can be cancelled. And in my case i have lot of chance it's the case.

About the "Alternate/Cracked" Version of the game. It's not me who created it. So again a pure guessing with NO proofs.
As far i know it's CoopLand Russian Team who made it if you Google Search it.
So please stop guessing/telling i doing everything when it's not the case with zero proof "just because my name is written somewhere".
Anyone can write Donald Trump name on a website does he is really member of the website ?

It's not because my name is on a website that i'm the one who have created 100% of Friday mods x).

You don’t have the right to do “whatever you want” with the game, offline or not. You don’t own the license to the game, or the rights. You’re not using “mods” either. You’re accessing unreleased content. Content that is not intended for you, or anyone else, to use. You literally have no rights to the game, at all. 

What you’re doing is illegal, and you should be grateful that Gun hasn’t taken legal action against you and the other “modders” in the community. We all want Jason X, but that doesn’t mean we have the right to play him. If it was harmless, then Gun would’ve released him at least for offline play, but they haven’t. You’re acting entitled, and the truth is you’re not entitled to anything. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cutecharm said:

You don’t have the right to do “whatever you want” with the game, offline or not. You don’t own the license to the game, or the rights. You’re not using “mods” either. You’re accessing unreleased content. Content that is not intended for you, or anyone else, to use. You literally have no rights to the game, at all. 

What you’re doing is illegal, and you should be grateful that Gun hasn’t taken legal action against you and the other “modders” in the community. We all want Jason X, but that doesn’t mean we have the right to play him. If it was harmless, then Gun would’ve released him at least for offline play, but they haven’t. You’re acting entitled, and the truth is you’re not entitled to anything. 

Why you not tell who you are ? You hide behind a nickname like you know me a lot but me i don't know you ?

Banning someone who have never cheated and never used mods online is UNFAIR.

And even @mattshotcha know he have no video/screenshot report of me cheating or mods online.
All his argumentation is based on feelings and guessing. First about thoses website where i'm not the creator neither the holder.
He see Jason X in my backend, normal i used it offline to do offline bots and challenge (like any people who just wanted to try him done during this area).
Strangely they are not banned them ? So witch chase or just because it's Tgames ? I guess i have the answer.
And also abouts mods i done and people reposted a ton of time everywhere way back in 2018 for offline only.
I'm not the police of the web, i cannot control who share, with who and how ! I send my few mods (just cosmetics one to one person last year).
Since that i'm not aware what they done with them until i heard about it.

Have my nickname written on a website, it's like someone put Donald Trump on a website. In laws it's not a proof.
A video of me telling with my voice i'm with them = it's a proof. Putting any name, i can even says " i travelled to moon ". It's a proof right ?
I've never selled content, never promoted content, never shared anything myself (was always people who shared my content).
And never used mods online or cheated online => So it's very very lights the reason to ban me.
In others world, without any proof they cannot do anything. Tell a judge i've done hypothetic mods offline in 2018, without be able to tell which one.
He will laugh and tell them to bring back with someone more solid than that x).

Same for thoses websites, if they take a bit to check who opened it. It was not me and they can just ask the webhoster about who hold the website.
Same for cracked build, if they take a bit of search (2 min on Google) they can see "CoopLand Friday" and they will "whoa" understand it was not me neither.

It seems people like a LOT putting all bads things occured since 3 years on Friday on my side. Like i was the god of mods.
It was never the case, i was always silent about that, never wanted to be in the lights.

@mattshotcha also talked about "account boosting", i wasn't aware it's players fault if months ago when jason kills councelors they not die directly.
We done the kill environnement and the councelor was still alive again and again. Sometimes 99 times in same match x).
And that's why lot of players got lot of XP. It's Gun Media developpement team fault. And i'm sure Matt cannot do anything against that, they recognized the bug.
It was fixed yes but before CP winned during matches were never removed by them => means not our fault.

Steam is clear about offline mods they are tolerated. Unless Gun Media move to another platform like Origin or Epic Game they are under the rules of Steam.
And if you look closely (because i took 2 hours to read them and i will send them to @mattshotcha) any content who not interferate with online play/servers/cheating is not bannable.

What i've done was cosmetics clothes for offline usage and unlocking (offline) content already present in game files.
Thoses type of usage CANNOT be bannage regardless of Steam rules. Even if GunMedia now change their rules, they depends of Steam Ban System rules.
What they need to do to really can legit ban this usage is to be outside Steam and outside Easy Anti Cheat.

I am totally in my rights and they have nothing against me.
No cheats/No mods usage online => they have nothing. Just a fake reason for banning a legitime account.

Don't worry, i have already reported the behavior of Gun Media to Steam and Easy Anti Cheat support. They currently study my case.
It's not commun to ban someone with Zero proof of cheating online xD => in other word i will be unbanned.
And just after i will be unbanned, i will remove the game from my account. Just to be sure Gun Media cannot redone ban after a unban xD.

I'm not playing anymore Friday since a while @mattshotcha, all i want is a unban and i will remove the game from my account.
This way i will not be bannable again and cannot play the game again too. Like this everyone is happy XD.
You can ban me from F13 servers if you want but remove my Steam ban (don't worry i will send you steam rules on discord, i've read them all)

I will not give up to ask my unban when reasosn are not under steam rules and with NO evidence of cheats online.
I don't care if you ban my IP, hwid on F13 servers. But remove this steam ban. I will do everything i can do get this removed.

For the moment what you shown to me are no evidence for legit ban.
I've explained for Jason X, Account Boosting, shown all conversations putted to me were fake, i've not played the game since 5 months and not hacked any account.
You have zero screenshot/video of me cheating/using mods online.
The only reason you banned me what about a player "Bym" who was banned over 10 times captured a fake video showing "texts conversations".
Then he send this to others reporters.
I cleary incist on that, 10 times/10 accounts he was banned for cheats ! Not 1, 2 or 3.

What are you waiting for banning him again on his new account ? @mattshotcha I heard he have the "famous tool" to hacks accounts.
Maybe you will not ban him because he send profiles to ban... I can understand xD. But rules normally are same for everyone.
He was banned 10 times he should NOT be able to play again the game. He last ban was 4 months ago.
I can send you also conversations about him talking about it.
But me i'm not a collaborater, like in wars to sell my neighbour to have favor from developpers x). It's personnaly a such pity image of some people.
And i still can't understand how people can look theirself in glass when they do that... For me it's the same behavior.

• Confused 1

It would be nice if people stopped using hacks and just played the game as intended like most honest players.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It would be nice if people stopped using hacks and just played the game as intended like most honest players.

I liked your comment, it's exactly what i've done online.
I don't approve neither people using cheats online and they deserve the ban.
In my case anyone can search there was no evidence or video recording of me cheating. It's clear enough no ? XD

@Tgames You are contradicting everything that you have previously claimed as you keep on going about being innocent. It's pointless to keep this up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tatto said:

@Tgames You are contradicting everything that you have previously claimed as you keep on going about being innocent. It's pointless to keep this up.

I wasn't aware Gun Media have a 2nd community manager. It's cool you know better than me what i've done or not.

I said the same thing since my 1st message. I will not repeat myself again. You can create a ton of new accounts to "simulate" there is a ton of people againts me.
I will keep saying the truth i've never cheated and the ban is unfair don't worry =).

Just one thing, it's funny to see all theses "new accounts" created there only to talk against me. What the point ?
You think created a ton of accounts, @mattshotcha will not understand that Bym keep faking accounts over and over to simulate there is a group of people against me ?
If it was accounts with 10-15 messages i cannot say anything but new accounts with 1 or 2 messages xD. TOTALLY FAKE boy.

All reporters make a chain of friendship againts me ? Search cheaters not someone who have never cheated.
And if it's you Bym, stop trying to fool us, i have your new account you were banned 10 times on 10 old accounts and if they follow their own rules you should be banned on the new one. I know follow rules seems hard even for reporters theses days but as a matter of fact, you are a cheater.
Stop trying to tamper me or i send your account to @mattshotcha with proofs it's you of course :). You're welcome don't thanks me.

I just find it ridiculous that I've never cheated in legit F13 and I got instant HWID banned on my FIRST ban. It's so bad to a point where I don't even want to open DBD anymore because I feel like EAC will insta ban me there as well as soon as I open it. I haven't played F13 online in at least a year so I couldn't be bothered but if my DBD account with thousands of hours of progress gets banned cause I once made OFFLINE mods for F13 I'm not gonna be happy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jaysoun said:

I just find it ridiculous that I've never cheated in legit F13 and I got instant HWID banned on my FIRST ban. It's so bad to a point where I don't even want to open DBD anymore because I feel like EAC will insta ban me there as well as soon as I open it. I haven't played F13 online in at least a year so I couldn't be bothered but if my DBD account with thousands of hours of progress gets banned cause I once made OFFLINE mods for F13 I'm not gonna be happy.

Sure Gun media developpers will have to explain theirself to ban us with no cheating reason and put to us on first ban a HWID ban.

It means we cannot open a new account it will be instant ban.

Bit strange because if we follow Gun Media rules, the hwid comes with repetative accounts ban.

Us, it's a premiere we are hwid banned on 1st ban.

Really strange, no report video about us, no cheating reason, a account not used since months and a immediate hwid ban xD.

In the meantimes, Bym/Boom, banned 10 times on 10 accounts is no more hwid banned and not banned on a new account. Gun Media find this "normal".

What we understand ?
It's better (for GunMedia logic) to be a cheater banned 10 times than someone who not cheat online, never been banned but have made mods offline. XD
I guessing now why all reports are made by users and not (like any game should work) by developpers theirself. There is a serious problem other than the lawsuit about Jason rights in Gun Media behavior with the game. Starting to hwid ban accounts who never cheated online, never banned before it's OP for them. What the point of this ? Because it will not lower the cheaters online, i was not a cheater online x).

OMG this game is in a very bad state of thinking x). I still can't get it for Gun Media about are banned for "No Cheating Reason". And the only reason they can give to justify their actions we had mods in the past offline. That's it, no cheat/no hacking online, no just we had mods offline in the past xD.
There is a logic or just a revenge without any type of logic, just to kill some people's accounts and find any reason to use other than find something legitime to ban them xD.

One day someone will forget to start the game during 2 weeks = instant ban if we continue like this.

Maybe (i don't know) my case is the first one and specific.
But banning someone for not cheating and just because they know someday, in the past, i had mods offline, it's just totally an escuse for not telling me "Ok we have no cheating reason, no video evidence, we got severally attacked by hackers, we need gulties, you have been choosen for that".

But after checking if it's really me there is nobody, all staff is out xD. Good job x).

For the last time, this is not a public discussion. To follow up with accounts that have been compromised, submit a ticket to JasonKillsBugs.com and to follow up on any imposed sanctions and bans, submit a ticket to JasonKillsBugs.com

Arguing with other users here on the forums is not going to do you any good, except get your forum account banned as well.

I'm locking the thread, and I strongly suggest that everyone involved stop with the back and forth.

• Thanks 2