GlutenAllergy

I just want to play with english speaking people.

So European servers, holy shit what a nightmare for me (A english speaking norwegian). Why is it a nightmare? Because everyone speaks russian and foreign non understandable languages. This really ruins the community part of the game for me. there are some exceptions whenever i find other Norwegians but this barely happends. All i wan't is to be able to play on American servers.

I was like you, I wanted to play on US servers as well until I randomly got into a US lobby and oh boy did I hate my life for accepting that lobby. Jason is literally unplayable with the ping you have as a European playing on US servers, truly a miserable experience. What I advise you is to stick to EU servers and when you find that odd guy that speaks english and is nice to play with send him a friend request and invite into the party.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum @GlutenAllergy.

Try posting your gamertag under the Introduction section, and you may have some luck finding kindred campers to play alongside.

• Like 1