Sign in to follow this  
Cyon

What's the best book you've read this year?

I am not an avid reader but I'm definitely a spring reader. I never get much pleasure reading done through the year so when spring arrives I want to kick back and read some good books. So, what are the best books you've read this year?

Which genre? As you are asking your very question in this F13 forum, I assume rather horror/thriller than some „pride and prejudice“ tome, right?

As a big horror book fan and an even bigger Stephen King fan for almost 30 years now, I  would recommend the „Bill Hodges trilogy“ (= Mr Mercedes, Finder‘s keepers, mind Control) to you and on top of that „the Outsider“, but only after you have read the trilogy (you will know why after reading).

Each novel stands for itself, but characters like Bill Hodges are a constant. You will embrace the books and turn the Pages like nothing.

Cool! Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. I enjoy classic Russian literature. I'm also very fond of the literature and form of Shakespeare's language, and I adore his artistic techniques and characters, who are very courageous in the face of life's trials. I read the analysis of his tragic comedy The Tempest and decided to write an essay using the help of an Australian service https://au.edubirdie.com/. This is just incredible. William Shakespeare had cultivated the literary arts world through both his mystic playwrights as well through his sonnets, through his literary arts he had inspired many and had opened a realm of writing for many individuals, for instance, his creation of a tragicomedy a playwright with the concepts of both tragedy and comedy.

The last book I read is Reality Transurfing by Vadim Zeland. This book has opened my eyes to many things that are happening in our world. It expanded the boundaries of my consciousness, changed my worldview and, on the whole, changed my world from head to foot. I want to recommend it to everyone and use excerpts from this book in all my essays at the university. Even when a specialized service dissertation writers for hire  writes an essay for me, I ask them to use the information from this book. I feel that my dissertation will be written with quotes from Transerfing Reality. I just want as many people as possible to read it.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Eshly Dark said:

The last book I read is Reality Transurfing by Vadim Zeland. This book has opened my eyes to many things that are happening in our world.

Never heard of the author or the title before, but just read some critics and I am curious to read  this book, which is now on my list. Thanks 

• Like 1

I recently finished reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Incredible book, I'm delighted. I am in university now and I am researching literary works, books, stories and poetry in the context of the development and aesthetic growth of tragic hero. I first read about this when I accidentally came across an essay site on the subject - studydriver.com/tragic-hero-essay/. Now I'm interested in the work Antigone by Sophocles. Antigone by Sophocles is one of the most well-written Greek tragedies. At first, it may seem that Antigone is the tragic hero, but details support the fact that Kreon is the tragic hero. Kreon may be seen as neither good nor bad, which is why readers might feel an understanding or connection between themselves.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:54 AM, Wolledc said:

Never heard of the author or the title before, but just read some critics and I am curious to read  this book, which is now on my list. Thanks 

Love this book, it changed my world and my life, a lot of insights on every pages 

• Like 1

My favorite book ever is Harry Potter. Last month I got an assignment to write an essay about my favorite book, and I would never think it could be so difficult! I was advised to apply to Edubirdie service, you can check it out to look at their review. I was impressed with their customers feedback, they say only good about the service, and that means it is a reliable service.

Motley Crue The dirt biography book.

The Noble art of Seducing women by Kezia Noble.