This may have been said a lot of times, but can we get an option to make it so that we can choose whether or not we want auto aim in combat stance? There are moments where a counselor is trying to prepare for a combat attack on Jason, and they will auto aim at a counselor instead of Jason. This is unnecessary because the team killing mechanic for weapons has been removed, so we don't need to auto aim at survivors if there is no way or purpose to hurt them. There are also moments where Jason might try to use the combat stance to combat multiple survivors at one time, but he is stuck at looking towards a single counselor until they are far enough away. It would be a bit of a benefit to the combat mechanic for both sides if there was a setting to turn off auto aim in combat stance. Unless there is already an option to turn it off, to which I apologize in advance.

I feel like the aim is good but for the aim to aim where your camera is facing so you can select your targets. 

18 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I feel like the aim is good but for the aim to aim where your camera is facing so you can select your targets. 

The problem is that you can't get the camera off of them. Exiting combat mode or waiting until they get far enough is the only way to take your camera off of them. So you can't just switch targets on your own. Unless there is a button that allows players to switch targets.

1 hour ago, scottyrash said:

The problem is that you can't get the camera off of them. Exiting combat mode or waiting until they get far enough is the only way to take your camera off of them. So you can't just switch targets on your own. Unless there is a button that allows players to switch targets.

Aim at your target before you go into combat stance Is the idea here. Exit combat stance aim again to lock on to a different target. Not like the devs will incorporate any sort of proper combat stance aiming anyways 

Dude, you got two aims,

auto aim faces you toward a potential target

sticky aim which keeps you looking at the closest / priority target (I don't know how this game prioritizes targets but the most common is distance)

Both methods at the same time are used currently in this game for combat mode, personally I'd leave auto aim for combat stance and sticky aim for throwing knifes / flares / shotguns, but that would require reworking the last two weapons so flares lose height faster and shotguns lose range (but being a long barrel shotgun in game that would be debatable).

PD - I didn't say modifying throwing knifes because they're so damn easy to dodge unless being at point blank that makes no sense.

But as I said before that would need a rework on the targeting system itself, meaning know what the game deems a target and why and then changing it accordingly