Is it just me or does anybody else get this bullshit? Whenever I’m Jason, 9 out of 10 times a ton of people rage quit, usually right after I grab them, or they suicide right before I can get to them. This is on Xbox btw. Usually I get this from other high level people, the low levels never give me problems. It’s annoying because I can barely get a full game as jason because of all this bullshit.

After playing this game a little over a year and putting a ton of time into it, lately I’ve realized how dumb this game is. I’ve lost a lot of interest in it tbh. There’s a lot more bullshit I’m tired of than just rage quitters...... The developers ruined the game by creating such a trolling environment and attracting such a toxic crowd. They did this by nerfing the hell out of Jason and making counselors over powered. All I see is repetitive matches full of sliders, people glitching to unplayable areas, people trolling Jason, counselors making Jason look like a bitch, people teaming/cheating, rage quitters, counselors avoiding shift like they’re mentally disabled, suiciders, sore losers, shit talkers, etc it has gotten OLD to me tbh. So, it really lost my interest. It doesn’t have a horror feeling to it AT ALL... I truly want Jason to be more feared by counselors and for teams not to over power Jason so much. I’d love for it to truly feel like a Scary game. It’s nowhere near that to me. It has more of a comedy feel to it and all I seen this game as was a game to fuck around in. Jason isn’t scary in this game. Unless they can use stalk which is rare in quick play. I put all blame to the devs ruining what they created. I seen videos from the beginning and it looked better before 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

After playing this game a little over a year and putting a ton of time into it, lately I’ve realized how dumb this game is. I’ve lost a lot of interest in it tbh. There’s a lot more bullshit I’m tired of than just rage quitters...... The developers ruined the game by creating such a trolling environment and attracting such a toxic crowd. They did this by nerfing the hell out of Jason and making counselors over powered. All I see is repetitive matches full of sliders, people glitching to unplayable areas, people trolling Jason, counselors making Jason look like a bitch, people teaming/cheating, rage quitters, counselors avoiding shift like they’re mentally disabled, suiciders, sore losers, shit talkers, etc it has gotten OLD to me tbh. So, it really lost my interest. It doesn’t have a horror feeling to it AT ALL... I truly want Jason to be more feared by counselors and for teams not to over power Jason so much. I’d love for it to truly feel like a Scary game. It’s nowhere near that to me. It has more of a comedy feel to it and all I seen this game as was a game to fuck around in. Jason isn’t scary in this game. Unless they can use stalk which is rare in quick play. I put all blame to the devs ruining what they created. I seen videos from the beginning and it looked better before 

This, exactly! I’m one of the few who uses stalk a whole hell of a lot in quick play, and whenever I do pull off nice kills or whatnot, I get angry players who either rage quit, send me hate messages or, once they see me take down the whole lobby, suicide. And when I say suicide, I mean they injure themselves then stand by an open bear trap waiting until I come into the cabin they’re  in and literally suicide right in front of my face. Which to them means I’ll get salty over it when I don’t, I actually take that as a sign of fear. 

And you’re 100% right, it was better before. I played this game for a brief amount of time not long after it released, and I can tell you things were so much better back then. Lots of people communicated on mic, everybody actually worked together and it was a lot less toxic than it is now. Now it’s as if people expect to survive all the time so when they do die, they get all mad and rage quit. As a fan of the movie franchise, it’s a shame how Jason is in this game. Nobody fears him anymore and that’s what makes this game not even feel like horror anymore. 

And it’s also sad that people play this game for the sole purpose of bullying Jason and killing him. Just today I came across a level 60ish Vanessa who went and grabbed the sweater. The Tommy and I were level 150s, and I tagged along with them and helped demask him. Jason was facing a wall for a brief amount of time until somebody used their shotgun and got him out in the open so Vanessa could use the sweater. She uses it, Tommy gets Jason down to his knees with the axe and instead of pushing A to kill him, he starts teabagging the floor in front of him, obviously trolling. It made me laugh and guess what happens? That Vanessa quits right there on the spot because she didn’t get what she came for. This is why I can’t stand kill squads. I mean, it’s not even their fault, but this game just doesn’t feel remotely scary anymore like it used to. And even when I’m playing as a counselor, if I have a pocket knife and a weapon, and the cops are just down the street, Jason isn’t killing me since I’m fairly good at managing my stamina, as many players are. That shouldn’t be the way things go in this game. Very rarely should a player be able to actually survive Jason. When I used to play 2 years ago, escaping and surviving used to be two very big accomplishments, killing Jason was a HUGE accomplishment and when it happened back then, it was always special. Not so much now. So I agree with everything you said 100%, Sorry for the rant. I think this game had a lot of potential to be scary but as the players got better and Jason got nerfed, of course that didn’t solve anything and just made things the way they are today. 

I used to play this game for hours at a time but just recently also, because of how many toxic people you come across daily, especially teamers, it just makes me lose interest as a whole. Whenever I do play I don’t take anything that happens in this game seriously though. I just want to have fun playing and it’s very hard to actually do that. 

Honestly I only hate rage quitters when they leave the game near the car and Jason just grabs me instead. I don't like teamers more because I can't play my game the whole time. If people leave it doesn't affect your Wiped out all Counselors score.

50 minutes ago, FridayThe31st said:

This, exactly! I’m one of the few who uses stalk a whole hell of a lot in quick play, and whenever I do pull off nice kills or whatnot, I get angry players who either rage quit, send me hate messages or, once they see me take down the whole lobby, suicide. And when I say suicide, I mean they injure themselves then stand by an open bear trap waiting until I come into the cabin they’re  in and literally suicide right in front of my face. Which to them means I’ll get salty over it when I don’t, I actually take that as a sign of fear. 

And you’re 100% right, it was better before. I played this game for a brief amount of time not long after it released, and I can tell you things were so much better back then. Lots of people communicated on mic, everybody actually worked together and it was a lot less toxic than it is now. Now it’s as if people expect to survive all the time so when they do die, they get all mad and rage quit. As a fan of the movie franchise, it’s a shame how Jason is in this game. Nobody fears him anymore and that’s what makes this game not even feel like horror anymore. 

And it’s also sad that people play this game for the sole purpose of bullying Jason and killing him. Just today I came across a level 60ish Vanessa who went and grabbed the sweater. The Tommy and I were level 150s, and I tagged along with them and helped demask him. Jason was facing a wall for a brief amount of time until somebody used their shotgun and got him out in the open so Vanessa could use the sweater. She uses it, Tommy gets Jason down to his knees with the axe and instead of pushing A to kill him, he starts teabagging the floor in front of him, obviously trolling. It made me laugh and guess what happens? That Vanessa quits right there on the spot because she didn’t get what she came for. This is why I can’t stand kill squads. I mean, it’s not even their fault, but this game just doesn’t feel remotely scary anymore like it used to. And even when I’m playing as a counselor, if I have a pocket knife and a weapon, and the cops are just down the street, Jason isn’t killing me since I’m fairly good at managing my stamina, as many players are. That shouldn’t be the way things go in this game. Very rarely should a player be able to actually survive Jason. When I used to play 2 years ago, escaping and surviving used to be two very big accomplishments, killing Jason was a HUGE accomplishment and when it happened back then, it was always special. Not so much now. So I agree with everything you said 100%, Sorry for the rant. I think this game had a lot of potential to be scary but as the players got better and Jason got nerfed, of course that didn’t solve anything and just made things the way they are today. 

I used to play this game for hours at a time but just recently also, because of how many toxic people you come across daily, especially teamers, it just makes me lose interest as a whole. Whenever I do play I don’t take anything that happens in this game seriously though. I just want to have fun playing and it’s very hard to actually do that. 

Very well said. Glad someone agrees with me and sees my point, wasn’t sure if I was just being crazy lol.... Hopefully we’ll get a remake of this game down the road and it’ll turn into what we wish it to be. A much scarier and darker game with a more intimidating and badass Jason would be a good switch up 👌🏼😈

16 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Very well said. Glad someone agrees with me and sees my point, wasn’t sure if I was just being crazy lol.... Hopefully we’ll get a remake of this game down the road and it’ll turn into what we wish it to be. A much scarier and darker game with a more intimidating and badass Jason would be a good switch up 👌🏼😈

I agree! Maybe even another mode, single player, which is the opposite of what our single player we have now is. In single player it could be like a story-mode where you’re in first person POV, and you start the summer job as a counselor, and things go down from there. 

35 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

Honestly I only hate rage quitters when they leave the game near the car and Jason just grabs me instead. I don't like teamers more because I can't play my game the whole time. If people leave it doesn't affect your Wiped out all Counselors score.

Yeah, I get what you’re saying, but most of the time they leave as soon as I grab them so I can’t even execute a kill on them because they’re already out the door. Today I did what I usually do, trapped the Tommy box and somebody stepped on the trap. I grabbed him and he quit right away, 4 other people going with him (assuming they were in a party together) so that alone makes the match as Jason a whole lot less fun. And yesterday I did the same thing, trapping the Tommy box and for some reason, two of the mostly level 150 lobby suicided, one of them waiting to step in the trap right in front of my face. People like this make matches as Jason less fun not because they did that but because there’s less people to kill. When they do this shit it doesn’t piss me off or anything, they’re just a bunch of sore losers who can’t play the game right. Whenever I do find a full lobby who will stay when I’m Jason (which is rare, just today I came across a cool lobby who stayed the whole time and many of them were high levels, it seems a lot of high level people seem to quit more than low level people at least when I’m Jason) I appreciate it a lot.

14 minutes ago, FridayThe31st said:

I agree! Maybe even another mode, single player, which is the opposite of what our single player we have now is. In single player it could be like a story-mode where you’re in first person POV, and you start the summer job as a counselor, and things go down from there. 

First person POV is one great way to increase fear in this game. I absolutely love it on the virtual cabin. In quick play online making that an option would be sweet. Also single player campaign could be amazing with a good storyline. I still love my story based games. 

It happens to me nearly every time. I feel like its been forever since i had a "no survivors" match where i actually killed all 7 or 8. It'll say no survivors but only have 5/7 killed or something like that. 

I don't play Jason but when I'm spectating I'll see it from time to time (PS4), the counselor just falls out of Jason's grab before the kill is executed.

It's not exclusive to F13, though. Apex Legends you have teammates pissing and moaning the second they catch a stray bullet, and either disconnect before their death box touches the ground or ping incessantly after they die.  And don't even get me started on Overwatch.

Just the nature of online gaming. Every community has its little bitches that can't handle losing.

• Like 1

Rage quitting at it's finest 🙄 This is another big problem too... The ones who will rage quit as Jason then message you all kinds of crap because they're mad.

19 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

This, exactly! I’m one of the few who uses stalk a whole hell of a lot in quick play, and whenever I do pull off nice kills or whatnot, I get angry players who either rage quit, send me hate messages or, once they see me take down the whole lobby, suicide. And when I say suicide, I mean they injure themselves then stand by an open bear trap waiting until I come into the cabin they’re  in and literally suicide right in front of my face. Which to them means I’ll get salty over it when I don’t

I mean... You did come on here to write two really big posts about it... So it might make you a tiny bit salty 😂

1 hour ago, Bonez said:

Rage quitting at it's finest 🙄 This is another big problem too... The ones who will rage quit as Jason then message you all kinds of crap because they're mad.

Hahaha this is hilarious I’ve survived this same Jason and he got so pissed off 😂

5 hours ago, Bonez said:

I mean... You did come on here to write two really big posts about it... So it might make you a tiny bit salty 😂

Lol 😂 Nah, I just laugh it off. I don’t take this game seriously anymore. That’s way in the past. 

On 3/23/2020 at 6:51 PM, FridayThe31st said:

Is it just me or does anybody else get this bullshit? Whenever I’m Jason, 9 out of 10 times a ton of people rage quit, usually right after I grab them, or they suicide right before I can get to them. This is on Xbox btw. Usually I get this from other high level people, the low levels never give me problems. It’s annoying because I can barely get a full game as jason because of all this bullshit.

Make friends with players that don't rage quit. They are out there.

On 3/23/2020 at 10:25 PM, DontZzz34 said:

An entirely different F13 experience may be preferable to a remake.

On 3/23/2020 at 10:42 PM, FridayThe31st said:

Start a script for a single player F13 game story.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:11 PM, masterkeef42o said:

It happens to me nearly every time. I feel like its been forever since i had a "no survivors" match where i actually killed all 7 or 8. It'll say no survivors but only have 5/7 killed or something like that. 

I see that in Quick Play from time to time. In Private matches I rarely see it.

13 hours ago, keepthebeat929 said:

I don't play Jason but when I'm spectating I'll see it from time to time (PS4), the counselor just falls out of Jason's grab before the kill is executed.

It's not exclusive to F13, though. Apex Legends you have teammates pissing and moaning the second they catch a stray bullet, and either disconnect before their death box touches the ground or ping incessantly after they die.  And don't even get me started on Overwatch.

Just the nature of online gaming. Every community has its little bitches that can't handle losing.

The extent of players like that vary from game to game. This game just seems to have a higher occurance.

7 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

That is present in every game. 

It seems to be present in most modern games. I long for the good old days when people knew better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Fair Play I would like to get into private matches but almost everyone i meet/add on ps4 rarely get back on F13 or even online period. I also need XP though, and i don't know if private matches give that, so I'm stuck with quick play for 75 more levels. 

On 2/10/2020 at 4:27 AM, masterkeef42o said:

Yeah I've been practicing that lately. I had been playing for less than 2 months when that clip was recorded. I don't get much practice as Jason though because some nights it takes 2 hours until i get to be Jason. And the offline bots don't give much practice except chasing. I feel like I'm a slow learner in this game because i started so late and everyone is pretty good already. It's tough to get good when everyone is miles ahead of me.

I’m super emo about losing so I get to urge to rage quit a lot. That being said, I pretty much always tough it out. 

One time I was killed as Jason one of the counselors said, “ WOW I can’t believe you stayed. I always rage quit.” 

I actually got killed a few minutes ago. Losing sucks, I want to jump off a bridge when I do, but I also don’t want to ruin it for everyone else. 

• Like 1

@DH1986 I've been tempted to rage quit when they're gonna kill me but then i thought about how shitty it would be if a Jason did it to me, so i just took the whoopin. Its been a while since i died as Jason now though. I make them work for it if they get Tommy & sweater AND get my mask off. Good luck catching me. I will collect knives and try to snipe that sweater girl while taking cover haha. I'll admit though, i have quit against level 150 kill squads. Not out of rage but just because i know they're better at the game than me and i don't know how to beat a good group that keeps pummeling me with every weapon in sight. 

1 hour ago, masterkeef42o said:

Not out of rage but just because i know they're better at the game than me and i don't know how to beat a good group that keeps pummeling me with every weapon in sight. 

How do you expect to learn or get better if you quit if you come across a better opponent?

32 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

How do you expect to learn or get better if you quit if you come across a better opponent?

I don't always quit. Its actually pretty rare that i do because i need XP. Sometimes its just too frustrating though when they circle around you and bash you like a cartoon character. Can't even practice blocking in that situation because they're coming from every angle. I've only quit out of like 3 or 4 matches as Jason.

On 3/25/2020 at 2:29 AM, masterkeef42o said:

@Fair Play I would like to get into private matches but almost everyone i meet/add on ps4 rarely get back on F13 or even online period. I also need XP though, and i don't know if private matches give that, so I'm stuck with quick play for 75 more levels. 

Private matches should give you XP, as should the Offline Bots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jason rage quitters are worse. I had a game last night playing as Victoria. Against someone with a user name starting with Twitch. A part 3 Jason appears where I spawned right at the start of the game. He bashes the door down and steps on the trap. I'm out of the window and just make it to the next cabin. He smashes the only 2 windows near the front and uses 2 of his 3 traps. He knocks the door down, I wait for around the corner at the back of the cabin and manage to sprint past him out of the door. It's a long run to a 3rd cabin I just managed to jump through the window before he got me. So as now around 3 minutes have passed and he has wasted 2 traps he quits 🤣

But you also get people quit the second the game starts, maybe because they're not Jason. People quit before you can kill them when they know they can't escape you. It's annoying when you're Jason and the host quits ending the game. 

It always seems like it's the cocky little shits doing most of the rage-quitting. They think it's funny to tea-bag/dance on a stunned Jason, and they never miss a chance to tellJason how shitty a job he's doing, but as soon as they get grabbed, they puss-out like a bitch and quit. If you've got the metaphorical balls to attack Jason head on, I expect you to have enough to die without looking like a sore loser.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 5:18 PM, Bonez said:

1) "Try-hard" is one of the stupidest fucking terms ever invented. Why is putting effort into something suddenly scorn-worthy?

2) The constant sound effects and appearing/disappearing text are annoying as fuck. A counselor shutting a door can hardly be considered a "Fail" on Jason's part, especially since the counselor in question then made the idiotic mistake of diving through the window of a cabin with no door. Jason could have hit Shift as soon as she jumped and had enough time to Shift inside and grab her before she gets to her feet. Sure, she's got a PK, but now it's gone, and that means it's over on the next grab.

3) Next time you find yourself in a similar situation as Jason, here's a friendly word of advice: Stop chasing the counselor, go to a nearby cabin, and destroy EVERY SINGLE DOOR AND WINDOW IT HAS. When you're done, go onto the next cabin and repeat the process. After every door and every window on ALL of the nearby cabins have been destroyed, THEN resume chasing the counselor. 

Why go through all that effort? Well, let's answer that question with another question: What is the most vital aspect of successfully kiting Jason? Knowing his location. This is why counselors will run into an inner room, lock both doors, and wait by a window. They know that Jason can't get to them without revealing where he is, and when they know where he is, they know where NOT to be. Taking a few minutes to destroy doors and windows on cabins that aren't even occupied may sound like a waste of time (and if there's several counselors still alive, it is) but no doors = no way of locking Jason out to regain stamina as well as no way of knowing for sure where he is. This puts an unbelievable amount of pressure on whoever's trying to kite you.

Pretend your that counselor. You've been stringing Jason along from cabin to cabin trying to run out the clock when suddenly, he disappears. You climb through a window, run to a back room, lock the doors, and open a window. A couple of minutes go by and there's no sign of Jason anywhere. Maybe he's in Stalk, waiting for you to climb out of the window. Maybe he's off trying to collect as many TKs as he can. Maybe you've irritated him so much he just said 'Fuck it' and is wandering the map waiting for the time to run out. Suddenly, he rages through the door. You hop out the window, maybe take a second to be an obnoxious twat and taunt him with a dance emote, then run to the safety of the next cabin. Except... he's not following you. Once you get inside, you notice all the doors and windows have been broken down, and a few seconds later you hear his music getting louder. Realizing you're a sitting duck, you hop back through the window and run back to the cabin you were just in, but it looks like Jason destroyed all it's doors and windows as soon as you left. As loud as the music is, you know he's right on top of you, but you don't know where. Should you run? Hunker down in a corner and wait? Maybe make your way to a different cabin? Then, the music stops and everything goes quiet.

• Like 1