Hello,

I noticed that reporting cheaters is not working anymore, I reported many cheaters in the past to Jason Kills Bugs, and that has worked as well.

Recently all cheaters I report do not get banned, even after a week. 

I hope you will take care about players who help you to catch the cheaters who ruin the game experience.

For more details message me, I will give all proofs you need.

All my reports show the cheaters, his steam profile, his steamrep page, a screenshot of his steamrep page, real steam profile ID; everything showed during the video!

Best Regards

My advise: don’t waste your precious limited time in recording them as nothing will happen at this state of the game. Enjoy the great moments of the game instead.

That is what I will do if I do not get any answer, I have reported several cheaters and I think that helped the developers to keep the game playable. That is all.

Welcome to the forum @Velvet.

People have been banned when the evidence is enough to make it happen. In the meantime, make friends with decent players, and try to avoid the troublemaker whenever possible. I wish you the best of luck.

• Like 2

@Fair Play Well, I reported with video showing cheats, steam profiles, steamrep datas, everything during the video, I really do not understand how can the proofs not be enough, now I do not even care about it, I just wanted to help the game, no problem. I stopped recording cheaters.

Well in my experience NONE of the people that I sent video proof of to my knowledge weren't ever banned can't say if they were ever even warned. I saw them weeks even months later.I know there is a way to keep track of people on Steam even if they have changed their profile name and avatar but haven't a clue how to do it.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:55 AM, Velvet said:

@Fair Play Well, I reported with video showing cheats, steam profiles, steamrep datas, everything during the video, I really do not understand how can the proofs not be enough, now I do not even care about it, I just wanted to help the game, no problem. I stopped recording cheaters.

I don't know the exact criteria used to ban troublemakers. If you feel that you have concrete evidence, you should report it. I just wouldn't get my hopes up. There are still a lot of decent players out there that don't cheat.

16 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Well in my experience NONE of the people that I sent video proof of to my knowledge weren't ever banned can't say if they were ever even warned. I saw them weeks even months later.I know there is a way to keep track of people on Steam even if they have changed their profile name and avatar but haven't a clue how to do it.

Many people still see the same cheaters despite reporting them.

There are some people being banned, even though it isn't very many. Check through some of the older threats where people admitted to being banned. Hopefully one day more of them will be banned.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Velvet said:

You need to show the Steam profile ID of the cheater (not customized) during the video

Did every time

Word on the street is unless you are buddy buddy with one of the devs or one of the main streamers who report them, they won't get banned.

14 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Word on the street is unless you are buddy buddy with one of the devs or one of the main streamers who report them, they won't get banned.

Interesting.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Interesting.

Take it with a grain of salt but I've been told this or heard it from many people.Whether it's true unknown.

Hai, the most annoying thing is teaming with jason. I have video proof, so is it oke to report them to the jasoniskillsbugs.com site ? 

Teaming technically as of now is not bannable.There use to be something in the TOS or code of conduct that said it was punishable but it got removed. 

I was just selected as Jason for the second match in a row (first match as Jason on Crystal lake ended 7/8 with one suicider/quitter, mommy was proud), but in the second match on Pinehurst I quickly came upon one slider / later on a stairway exploiter.

I don’t name the players here in the forum, but took some footage and would ask you all for some advice: 

# what’s the best way to cope with sliders? As you can see in the video I pretty much messed up with my knives

# is there a way to kill players who hide under the stairways? I thought I at least hit him once through the wall, but as he also seemed to have unlimited health sprays, no clue

Ok, here is the Video (sliders at 0:25, 0:31, 2:41, 3:01, further on the stairway exploit, Rest pretty lame to watch as I did not know how to counter the exploits

So thanks for some advices, how I could do better next time (yes, I know knife practice and blocking should stand on my training list).

Stair exploiters unless they get too cocky and get too close to the wall where they entered you are SOL.To my knowledge that is the only spot where they are vulnerable to grabs through the wall or slashes, I could be wrong but all the videos I've seen of Jason actually killing someone in there has been in that spot or near it. The only counter to sliders is throwing knives and you sorta have to be good at quick toss to be affective. Toss as they are about to swing or just as the reappear to get them in limping state.They can still do the exploit while limping but not nearly as fast so you have a better chance at a slash or grab or just keep pelting them with knives. I always save sliders for last and stock up on throwing knives.

• Thanks 1

That is stupid. They tell your location to jason, try to block your path when you try to run from jason and when everyone got killed in 10 minutes they try you to quit cuz they are just walking around for the other 10 minutes. And i tought that the sliding was cuz of high ping haha, never knew that that was a hack.

On 3/27/2020 at 9:06 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

Take it with a grain of salt but I've been told this or heard it from many people.Whether it's true unknown.

We'll never know.

• Haha 1