I accidentally sold my legendary thick skinned perk after trying so hard to attain it... is there anything I can do?

ign : isymbiote__

It's gone for good man, grinding for CP until you find a replacement or devising another load out are your alternatives.

7 minutes ago, isymbi0te__ said:

That sucks. I’m not doing it again. Gonna find another game if that’s the case

It only costs 500CP to roll for a perk. Just roll every chance you get and eventually you may get it back. 

Welcome to the forum @isymbi0te__. It's unfortunate that you sold your perk by mistake.

If you decide to roll for another one, I wish you luck.

The perk system is complete trash! Selling a good perk is the worst. You can literally spend 1 million CP and not get one as good as the old one. That and legendaries are trash. I rolled a hypochondriac that was 18/-8/1. That is legendary trash! 

5 hours ago, Johnnyproduce said:

The perk system is complete trash! Selling a good perk is the worst. You can literally spend 1 million CP and not get one as good as the old one. That and legendaries are trash. I rolled a hypochondriac that was 18/-8/1. That is legendary trash! 

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks. I've been here but dont visit often. Suggestions are like talking to a wall. I've had the honor of having Shiftysamurai reply to the perk situation on Reddit a while back. He basically said that since illfonic left, they are too incompetent to even turn on increased perk chance; let alone try to fix the system.🤦‍♂️ (My simple solution was to leave on increased perk chance indefinitely.)