Dunken

Opinion on which perk I should keep

I have two Hypochondriac perks. Both have no drawbacks. Hypo #1 has 20% more healing. Hypo #2 has 17% but with a 3% faster police arrival time. 3% faster police arrival time is equivalent to 9 seconds. Is it worth it?

• Like 1

Think it kind of depends on who you're running. If you're playing a brawler like Buggzy, take the healing. Repair counselor, I'd take the cop time. I'm biased towards cop time myself but trying to consider other playstyles.

Keep both.  Most perks are useless, gives you more than enough room for redundancies of the good ones.

I would use the second one if you were also using My Dads a Cop. If not, I'd keep the 20%. 

• Like 1

A big thanks to all you guys. I decided to keep the 20% Hypo. That 3% Legendary effect isn't enough to truly make a difference.

You get more use with 20% and Thickskin than you would get with 17% and thickskin. I regret removing one of my 20% because it didn't fully heal me after two traps anymore.