Sign in to follow this  
nico

is there a way to see who the 0.01% gamers are that have unlocked The Final Chapter achievement?

I’m just curious to know who the people are, I’ve seen a few people with this achievement but i want to know who all of them are. 

5 hours ago, nico said:

I’m just curious to know who the people are, I’ve seen a few people with this achievement but i want to know who all of them are. 

I've got it.

Judging by the provided links there seem to be a lot of players who got the final chapter trophy for „1000 multiplayer matches as Jason“ already on June 11th, June 12th, etc. In 2017.

How can this even be possible with the game only released on May 26th 2017, only 3 weeks earlier? 

4 hours ago, Wolledc said:

Judging by the provided links there seem to be a lot of players who got the final chapter trophy for „1000 multiplayer matches as Jason“ already on June 11th, June 12th, etc. In 2017.

How can this even be possible with the game only released on May 26th 2017, only 3 weeks earlier? 

Private matches with friends and they have you selected as the Jason. There have been people get this achievement in less than a week. 

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Private matches with friends and they have you selected as the Jason. There have been people get this achievement in less than a week. 

I thought about that option, but let’s do some maths:

# 1 private match a 10 min (including intro/outro, cut scenes, scoreboard, lobby ready time) makes 6 matches per hour, 24 hours playing, 144 Jason matches a day 

# 1000 matches ./. 144 equals playing this game 24/7 a week (No sleeping time in a week)

even with a 12 hour gameplay shift, resulting in 2 weeks, I don’t know why someone would use his complete sparetime (vacation?).

I really prefer achieving trophies the standard way, although it means for myself that I will possibly never see this very trophy plop up on my screen.

8 hours ago, Wolledc said:

1 private match a 10 min (including intro/outro, cut scenes, scoreboard, lobby ready time)

When I had my son helping me try to get kills toward the PHD in Murder trophy (which I still don't have), the matches took about 4-5 minutes each. I was set as Jason, I would select the map, load in, tell him where to go for the particular kill, get the kill, start the next match.

It's definitely time consuming, but there are people that achieved the accomplishment within a week. I say more power to them. I have better things to do than grind every waking hour on a video game.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:31 AM, Wolledc said:

1000 matches ./. 144 equals playing this game 24/7 a week (No sleeping time in a week)

One match takes ~30 seconds 1v1.

1 hour ago, SilentVob said:

One match takes ~30 seconds 1v1.

Still have to take in consideration for the time the load screens and XP counts take, but I can easily see being able to finish a 1v1 match in as little as 2 minutes.

After getting the 500 matches as Jason trophy, I started logging all my Jason matches so I can count down to 1000. I see now why it seemed to take so long to get to 500. It's going on 6 months since I got the 500 trophy and I'm only up to 151 matches a s Jason since. At this rate, I should have the trophy in just over a year.

I hit Jason 500 about one year ago (I stopped being Jason for awhile when Jason was a joke). Since then I have kept track of how many times I have been Jason. I have been Jason 449 times since March 31 of last year. That is spending days and day playing it. Not using private matches. On average, if I play 4-8 hours a day, I get Jason about 4-5 times a day.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:20 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Still have to take in consideration for the time the load screens and XP counts take, but I can easily see being able to finish a 1v1 match in as little as 2 minutes.

Of course this didn't include results screens, pre-game screens, load times nor lobby meandering, but after all is said and done, it's still very fast, and as you said, under 2 minutes.

• Like 1