i love playing this game and i was watching youtube videos about it and i saw someone was playing Friday the 13th gameplay 2.0 where everything looked better and there was cut scenes and at the start of the game it looked so much better

i just wanna know how to play it because the game i play there is no story mode or 2.0 option

i play on xbox

11 hours ago, thomascozzie said:

i love playing this game and i was watching youtube videos about it and i saw someone was playing Friday the 13th gameplay 2.0 where everything looked better and there was cut scenes and at the start of the game it looked so much better

i just wanna know how to play it because the game i play there is no story mode or 2.0 option

i play on xbox

Ok looking it up Play on Jason gameplay 2.0 meant that it was their second playthrough. What he was playing was the singleplayer story challenges. Honestly the lighting in those videos are better than normal for some reason but y'know. There is a story mode in the Singleplayer section

@thomascozzie I think you’re talking about Play with Jason. In that case, I’m not sure why he puts 2.0 in all of his video titles, but I can tell you he’s playing the same game as you are. I’m not sure what you mean about the cutscene at the beginning — in every public match there is a cutscene that shows Jason killing the same guy (based on Rob Dier) every time with a different background  based on what map was chosen.  Sometimes the cutscene  might be longer because he’s playing the single player challenges, which isn’t a public match, it’s the single player mode where you can unlock dances, emotes and stuff like that. That’s if you’re talking about the cutscene where the counselors are talking and stuff like it’s an actual movie scene, and then it shows Jason watching from a distance before you begin.

Reasons why his gameplay might look better visually,  in terms of graphics and stuff, is because he plays on PC. And on PC, graphics are always the best. 

So he isn’t playing anything different than what you’re playing. I have no idea why he puts 2.0 at the end of his gameplays/Friday the 13th game videos, but I can assure you he’s playing the same game as you and we all are. 

18 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

I think you’re talking about Play with Jason.

i always wondered if that guy actually plays in his Jason getup or if he just cuts in the same ol' Jason clip of him every time 😄