Sign in to follow this  
FridayThe31st

Taking Saltiness After Being Killed to Another Level…

I wanted to share something that happened when I was playing tonight with you guys. So you know after being killed as Jason, the usual saltiness people have. They either rage quit during the kill or leave right after (that’s IF they don’t run away and try to avoid the kill to begin with instead of fighting to their death), but this guy did something completely different. Level 150 part 2 Jason with machete, I get the sweater after Tommy comes back (level 150 also) and when I go into the shack, I’m followed by three people. Tommy, a Victoria (level 40-something) and a Jenny (who is a low level). In the end, after a fight, we got the kill. When we get back into the lobby, the guy who had been playing Jason stays and readies up again ready to play again. At that I’m surprised because most people rage quit or feel embarrassed when they are defeated as Jason, so I think to myself props to that guy, that’s the way everybody should be. 

So the next match, the same person who I killed Jason with last match is also in the same match. Somebody else is Jason (part 4) and we’re planning to maybe try to kill this Jason. A group of counselors fight Jason and I break off from the group to go call Tommy since I realized he wasn’t called yet and if the power was knocked out there, it would be best to repair it now not later on. The map is Crystal Lake Small so I make my way up to the cabins near the road where the Tommy house most likely is. Sure enough I see the tower light from that house and go inside. The door is unlocked and just as I walk in, that’s when I hear somebody talking on the radio from the other room. LaChappa’s voice. And from a quick look at the statuses of everybody, it’s the same player who just got killed as Jason last round (he had his counselors and Jasons on random). The first thought that comes into my mind is I hope he isn’t screwing around. What took him so long to call Jarvis? I swear, I can always sense bullshit before it even happens. When I walk into that room, LaChappa is still on that radio, but every time he gets on it, he talks for about 3 seconds then stops calling, rinse and repeat. For some reason he knows that we were trying to kill Jason again this match. I tried my best to get in there and call Tommy myself but every time I did, both of us were on the radio at the same time (kind of what happens when calling the cops and somebody pushes the prompt at the same time) so it doesn’t go through of course. What I should’ve done was put a bear trap behind that  guy so every time  he would stop pushing A to call Tommy, he would step in that trap. Soon enough, the last person besides us dies and suddenly the power goes off, then Jason’s music starts. And then guess what he does? He starts dancing. Dancing in front of the radio like he just had a little victory. I return the favor by opening the doors of the house and unlocking them so Jason can come right in and easily kill us. Jason decides to go after him instead, and when he changes targets, I lead him right back to LaChappa. Of course the guy didn’t even have any loot on him because he specifically stayed in that house the whole match just to troll with the Tommy radio (he started the bullshit when I got into the house so I couldn’t call myself). So when he dies, he got hung up on the coat ranger, I teabagged his body. He left shortly  after he spectated and saw I was too fast for Jason to get me. He did end up killing me later on, but I found it funny as hell how he put so much effort into trying to seek out revenge. The other level 150 possibly might’ve not even come back as Tommy anyway (though I think there was a high chance he would’ve because the guy that died first left, then he died). So maybe he thought we were a kill squad or something and wanted to troll us, I have no idea. He even tried blocking me off when Jason was chasing me, but he died because of that because that was when Jason changed targets. But I just found this funny and wanted to share it with you guys. 

• Like 1

It's a pity you couldn't cut the power yourself,  which might make him step away from the CB long enough to fix the power and  call Tommy. Then again, if a counselor could cut power, that would make the trolls and teamers have a heyday. Scratch that. Glad you got some revenge 

• Like 1

Unless you guys were dancing over the dead Jason and calling him trash, I don't understand why he felt he had to get some revenge trolling. If it was me I would've helped defeat Jason the next match to show I'm not a terrible player (not that it takes skill to defeat Jason, but tell that to obnoxious Jason hunters).

• Like 1

There has been recently person or persons going and getting the sweater as soon as the match starts before Jason gets shift ability and either quitting, rage quitting, or hiding the entire match so Jason cannot be killed.Now to me I could care less. I have zero interest in taking part in hunting and killing Jason but I know others are getting quite upset about it.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 10:05 AM, SonofOdin6039 said:

It's a pity you couldn't cut the power yourself,  which might make him step away from the CB long enough to fix the power and  call Tommy. Then again, if a counselor could cut power, that would make the trolls and teamers have a heyday. Scratch that. Glad you got some revenge 

True, if the counselors could cut the power people would be doing it for obnoxious reasons all the time. It’s sad that everything that can be used for good in this game is used for trolling/bad intent by the teamers. I’m glad I got revenge too, it was funny because he was trying to block me off by standing in front of one of the doorways so Jason would kill me, but then Jason changed targets and killed him. If he hadn’t been doing that, he probably would’ve been alive for a little longer. 😂 

On 3/19/2020 at 2:11 PM, aurllcooljay said:

Unless you guys were dancing over the dead Jason and calling him trash, I don't understand why he felt he had to get some revenge trolling. If it was me I would've helped defeat Jason the next match to show I'm not a terrible player (not that it takes skill to defeat Jason, but tell that to obnoxious Jason hunters).

There was a third person alive with us when we killed Jason, Victoria, and she was teabagging him. Nobody called him trash or anything like that (if that was the case though, doing what he did would kind of make more sense). I think he was annoyed that we managed to kill him, or maybe he thought we were a squad or something. 

23 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

There has been recently person or persons going and getting the sweater as soon as the match starts before Jason gets shift ability and either quitting, rage quitting, or hiding the entire match so Jason cannot be killed.Now to me I could care less. I have zero interest in taking part in hunting and killing Jason but I know others are getting quite upset about it.

I’ve never directly seen this before but I heard people do do this stuff. It would be pretty funny if somebody did it to an actual kill squad, especially a bad kill squad who doesn’t know to repair objectives as a backup plan because they’d go into the match thinking they’re gonna kill Jason and that’s it, and when they realize their only intent is impossible then they’ll all most likely quit. 

When I was Jason a few times I’ve heard the trap at the shack go off very early into the map, morph over there and see somebody with the sweater who rage quits right before Im about to grab them or whatnot because they realize they screwed up and are about to die. In that case I thank that person because then I don’t need to deal with anymore annoying players trying to kill me. And as everybody knows, the Jason kill is way too easy, so one less thing to worry about. And then I don’t have to actually try to prevent Tommy from coming. 

If the Jason is literally brand new (lv 5 or under) I'm not helping you kill them. If the whole lobby is full of stun-and-dancers, I'm not helping you kill them. If Jason is getting bullied badly enough, I might even sabotage the kill, if for no other reason than to make the point that being an obnoxious asshole is a two-way street.

• Thanks 2

If you click X and R2 at the same time while calling Tommy Jarvis you can call it infinitely lol

21 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If the Jason is literally brand new (lv 5 or under) I'm not helping you kill them. If the whole lobby is full of stun-and-dancers, I'm not helping you kill them. If Jason is getting bullied badly enough, I might even sabotage the kill, if for no other reason than to make the point that being an obnoxious asshole is a two-way street.

He was playing as part 4 Jason, so he was above level 40. But I see your point in the case when there are assholes. The only asshole in the matches I played was that Eric LaChappa, lol.

Just to add I notice a lot more players, usually ones who only play as Vanessa funnily enough, constantly trying to block you in a room. Opening barricad doors, trying to show Jason where you are etc. A recent game a player arrives at the 2 seat car with the battery and another player. I did the gas but didn't have a key. Just because I was close by they along with another player refuse to fix the car. I thought ok well I'm not that bothered but I'll see how long they keep this up. Jason arrives, I go in the nearest cabin. Jason ignores those 2 players only going after me. Despite the 2 of them helping I give them all the run around for a few minutes before going elsewhere. Jason grabbed one of them by accident and let them kick out. Eventually they fix the car and escape. What's the point in playing like that? 🤔