m3ga_monk3y.cfg

Idk where to go to report cheaters/toxic players

I got a link to the steam profile of a russian "man" that plays DEAFENING russian heavy metal songs over his microphone,  he instantly got out of a stun from Pamela's sweater, where you have to spam E until your wrist hurts.

He quits any time hes not jason, and when he knew we were gonna get revenge on him he just committed suicide..

This is the link, idk where to report players so im putting it here

[Nope, removed by forum staff]

EU servers are chock full of hackers and little to nothing is being done. I've submitted  numerous videos in the past and to my knowledge none of them were punished. The hackers don't care even IF they get banned. They will spend the 20$ and buy the game again with a new Steam account and be back hacking within minutes.The new one I've seen is counselors are teleporting clear across the map somehow. I'm suspecting there is a new interaction glitch similar to the old trap interaction where you use to get on the roof. Or it's just a plain old hack of some sort. To answer the question submit evidence to Jasonkillsbugs.com not that it will do any good in my opinion. Quitting because you are not chosen as Jason is not punishable and neither is suiciding on purpose.

I used to record all my matches and would immediately submit videos of people teaming/exploiting/griefing/etc until it became clear nothing was being done about it. The game's community is so toxic that they'd be eliminating over half the player base if they banned violators. It's my understanding, be it correct or not, that the only thing that will get a player banned is indisputable video proof of PC hacking, and even that's no guarantee as others have mentioned. Your best remedy here is find another lobby when you encounter douchebags.

At no point in this games life has Gun ever done anything, why do you think they will do anything now.

@m3ga_monk3y.cfg, the place to report anything would most likely be f13game@fearthegun.com or jasonkillsbugs.com .

It is said that sufficient video evidence is necessary for action to be taken.

You might want to remove that link, as It is naming and shaming, which the mods don't approve of.

@TimDuke 01, suicide is punishable by the player in question not being able to become Tommy. A Tommy that quilts by suicide is punished by looking like a tool, if you can call that a punishment.

Players who throw away money to get back into a game just to ruin it for others over and over really need a new hobby.

@SteveChristy, past offenders have been banned, though it hasn't been many. A scroll through older locked topics will confirm that. The criteria for "sufficient evidence" seems to be very specific.

@TedWhiteJ4, There was a point that players were unbanned, meaning that some were banned in the past. Some wish that was never reversed, and I can understand why.

• Like 2

I was in a match yesterday with a player who had the avatar of JasonX and a speedhack. 1 hour later I started uploading the video and when I copied his Steam ID to report it he was already banned ..... In 1 hour he was instantly banned.
Nevertheless, there are still players who cheat with hacks and who have 400 hours of play.

• Like 1