Sign in to follow this  
Fair Play

Coronavirus

How do you feel about the coronavirus?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the coronavirus?

17 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I just wanted to add to this topic thread for those that are still on the fence about the severity of this virus and the damage it causes......It has contributed to the absolute worst day of my family’s life.

Friday August 7th my Father-in-law passed away after battling it for 4 weeks in the hospital......it is very real and for those at higher risks and with pre-existing conditions truly deadly.

He was a great man and father always putting himself before others, he loved his family unconditionally even when they made the stupidest of decisions/ choices/or Had terrible Character flaws.

He and everyone in my family have been Extremely cautious masks/ hand washing/ sanitizer ect.....But unfortunately others were not and somehow this virus found him.....

These last few weeks have been a roller coaster Ride of getting better or having set backs to doing well and then finally the news that there is nothing left they could do and have done everything they can do to save him.....

My story is only one of many thousands From so many who never deserved this.

I end it on do everything to protect yourselves and your families take this as seriously as you can take every precaution and reiterate that these precautions aren’t just for you they are for others as well.

be safe.

OCT

Im sorry to hear about your Father in laws passing thats very sad and terrible.

thanks for this warning.

• Thanks 1

@Fair Play

@Strigoi

Thank you For the condolences and prayers they are very much appreciated and needed.

be safe and protect yourselves and your families.

2020 has been a tragic year And I fear more is to come.....I truly feel for all that have had losses in these terrible times.

• Like 1

@NthnButAGoodTime

Thank you brother.....I really appreciate it.

Loss is a very hard and challenging thing.... you can almost never prepare for it..... and when it happens you can’t imagine how in the world you will make It Through the next day.....

And when it’s from something so unknown and so quickly and unexpectedly it makes it all the harder.

Theses are trying times for us this Pandemic is attacking us In many different ways ......physically, mentally, our strength our patience our very hope.

Do all you can to keep your families and loved ones safe.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2020 at 1:15 AM, Fair Play said:

that is a shame. We are losing so many good people to Covid-19.

Agreed :( 2020 is such a trash year!

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 12:55 PM, Kenc said:

very scary because of what is happening in the world. I hope everything will be fine soon

We are hoping for the best.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, it's a very awful year.... People have faced so many problems and many of them died..... It's crazy that we all still need to go to the university and study though the situation is the best. My professors give me too many assignments and I don't have enough time for my own life... I think that I will ask someone to write my essay and I'm ready to pay a lot for it because I'm too tired and I just want to get good marks. That's all.... Guys, if you know something reliable - please write me here.

11 hours ago, Geremi Light said:

Everything that happens this year has to do with this virus. It's like a bad dream.

Like all dreams, we'll awoken, get it together, and move on. Hopefully we'll be stronger than ever.

• Like 1

Coronavirus affects almost all aspects of my life. When the lockdown began, I faced financial issues and had to run into debts. According to a loan payments calculator, I will repay them only in a year. Also, I can't travel that is bad as this is the best way to relax and recharge for me. But the worst thing is the number of people who are sick (and unfortunately, die). In general, such a situation depresses me. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Alex123 said:

Coronavirus affects almost all aspects of my life. When the lockdown began, I faced financial issues and had to run into debts. According to a loan payments calculator, I will repay them only in a year. Also, I can't travel that is bad as this is the best way to relax and recharge for me. But the worst thing is the number of people who are sick (and unfortunately, die). In general, such a situation depresses me. 

It is unfortunate this is happening right now. Know that you are not alone. Things may seem dark right now, but we'll pull through.

• Sad 1

On 11/23/2020 at 8:33 AM, Fair Play said:

It is unfortunate this is happening right now. Know that you are not alone. Things may seem dark right now, but we'll pull through.

Thanks! I do hope we all will put through.

Hopefully everyone is still doing well despite the pandemic still being a thing.

• Thanks 1

I just noticed this thread today.  Needless to say, some of the comments in here did NOT age well.

I hope everyone is doing ok during these trying times.  It has been almost a year now since we first locked down and it has been and still is extremely hard times for people all over the world.

@OCT 31 1978 , my belated condolences to your loss.

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2021 at 12:32 PM, Laotian Lam said:

I just noticed this thread today.  Needless to say, some of the comments in here did NOT age well.

I hope everyone is doing ok during these trying times.  It has been almost a year now since we first locked down and it has been and still is extremely hard times for people all over the world.

@OCT 31 1978 , my belated condolences to your loss.

Thank you for the condolences...

It has been very difficult for my family and I .....

I still wake up in the morning and it all sets back in how real this experience and loss has been......

I dream about him sometimes they are of good times which I am grateful for......drinking beers by the pool, cooking bratwurst, burgers and hot dogs on the grill for the holidays.

And grateful as I am about those good time dreams they are the hardest of mornings when it all sets in again.

I agree with you 100% on the extreme difficulty this has been on every one in the world and do continue to hope for the best for us.... All affected by this virus didn’t deserve it and I do truly hope the vaccines help to eradicate it from this world.