Sign in to follow this  
U_r_rexdale

Most satisfying moment as a counselor

Playing as Mitch at packanack small, cops were called so Jason was up against the wall. I repaired the 2 seater beside the lodge and went hunting for the keys. I managed to find them in one of the 3 cabin in the southern part of the map. A quick sprint to the car I thought I was going to make the great escape but Jason morphed shortly after I got the car moving. He then got in front of me with this shift so I decided to back it up to the lodge to give me some room to drive around Jason. Jason proceeds to throw a knife and destroys the car. I end up having to escape via the cops. Not the way I wanted to escape but at least I didn't die.

Next match (packanack small again) I notice that the knife throwing Jason is now a Vanessa and I hatched a plan to get revenge. I fixed the 2 seater again and luckily had the keys so running over the Vanessa is in the cards. I elude Jason, picked up a counselor and head to the southern part of the map and found Vanessa in one of the cabins doing her thing. I stop and honk like hell trying to lure her out. My passenger is screaming at me to escape but I had no plan to escape so soon, especially since Jason didn't bother following me so I had ample time. Vanessa ran to the road to catch a ride but soon realized what's up and dodges my attempts at running her over. She went running to a cabin and I steered the car in her direction and managed to run he over at the start of the animation of her climbing in the window.

A very satisfying way to kill someone abusing a known bug :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, U_r_rexdale said:

Playing as Mitch at packanack small, cops were called so Jason was up against the wall. I repaired the 2 seater beside the lodge and went hunting for the keys. I managed to find them in one of the 3 cabin in the southern part of the map. A quick sprint to the car I thought I was going to make the great escape but Jason morphed shortly after I got the car moving. He then got in front of me with this shift so I decided to back it up to the lodge to give me some room to drive around Jason. Jason proceeds to throw a knife and destroys the car. I end up having to escape via the cops. Not the way I wanted to escape but at least I didn't die.

Next match (packanack small again) I notice that the knife throwing Jason is now a Vanessa and I hatched a plan to get revenge. I fixed the 2 seater again and luckily had the keys so running over the Vanessa is in the cards. I elude Jason, picked up a counselor and head to the southern part of the map and found Vanessa in one of the cabins doing her thing. I stop and honk like hell trying to lure her out. My passenger is screaming at me to escape but I had no plan to escape so soon, especially since Jason didn't bother following me so I had ample time. Vanessa ran to the road to catch a ride but soon realized what's up and dodges my attempts at running her over. She went running to a cabin and I steered the car in her direction and managed to run he over at the start of the animation of her climbing in the window.

A very satisfying way to kill someone abusing a known bug :)

So you pretty much trolled and killed a player who was just playing the game as is because they destroyed the car? So stupid.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, taleman2004 said:

So you pretty much trolled and killed a player who was just playing the game as is because they destroyed the car? So stupid.

Because they knifed the car and destroyed it. Which is a cheap-ass glitch. That Vanessa deserved it. 

• Like 2

None stand out really but i think the game's where you can successfully juke the killer for the whole 20 minutes when either everyone is dead or people escaped and you're the last one. More so now with the rage buff is a pretty good win if you're up against a good Jason. 

Everybody knows how much I hate those little shitheads who stand there dancing to try and taunt Jason, but there was one occasion I did it myself and here it is:

Teamer p2 Jason and his Teamer Speedo Chad bitchboy on Higgens small had killed everybody else except Bunny Girl (me). Bitchboi would lead Jason around to people and had gotten ahold of the keys and fuse so nobody could escape. I shot Jason and took off to the barn. Jason comes in, I hop out of the window and wait for him to run around to the other side. He does, so I hop back in and grab a nearby bear-trap and set it up inside the little stall I was in. Jason comes back inside and runs right into it. I hop out the window, wait for him to run back around, hop back in, grab the trap, go to the other side of the barn and set it up again.

Same thing happens. Jason steps in the trap, I hop out of the window, but this time I start doing the Cabin Boogie. He gets mad, Morphs next to the barn, and comes after me. I let him get close then dive through the window back inside. I reset the trap and this time he traps the window so I can't get out. He runs back in, I dive back out, get hit by the trap, wait until he gets close, then I crawl back inside. I let him get as close to grab range as possible, then step in my own trap and suicide.

I normally would never troll Jason like this, but it's a teamer, so fuck him.