Hi there,

I am playing Friday the 13th on my Nintendo Switch. When I join a match - am I playing only against other Nintendo Switch players or am I also playing against players on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One? Just curious.

Thanks,

Matt

10 minutes ago, MattP said:

Hi there,

I am playing Friday the 13th on my Nintendo Switch. When I join a match - am I playing only against other Nintendo Switch players or am I also playing against players on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One? Just curious.

Thanks,

Matt

Unfortunately  this game isn’t crossplay. So if you’re playing on the Switch, you’re playing with other players on the Switch. The same goes if you’re playing on PS4, Xbox, and PC. I wish it was crossplay though.

• Like 1

It would be a nice parting gift, but I won't hold my breath for it.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies.

I suppose cross-platform play is a challenge to provide...I wouldn't know.

I wonder which platform has the most active online players? I suppose if the developers want to keep the game alive, cross-platform is the way to go?

Matt

Cross play would be awesome and the biggest step forward for this game, in my humble opinion.  Cheers and game on, my friends 

it would make this game live for years to come please Gun media Make it cross play Dead by Daylight now has it please make it happen

Cross play would be amazing! No denying that. 

But unfortunately, there's other items to attend to and adding cross play at this stage would not be practical for Friday the 13th: The Game.

It is something that has gone from a dream to a common reality in the last few years, which is huge for gaming. But for this specific game, the train for that has left the station, so to speak.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

• Thanks 2

Well...I have no idea why this post suddenly came back to life, after dying more than 5 months ago - but thank you for all your replies!