The next Friday 13th is getting close (= March 13th), will we get a double XP or a multiple tape drop event (actually I guess most of us do not need either of them).

If I could choose, I would plead for some „guaranteed legendary perk event...“? 

What are your thoughts, wishes?

@Wolledc

I am never against a double XP event or tape drops!!

Especially for those that still need them.
( new players / switch players ....etc.....)

I also would love any percentage chance increase for legendary perks !!!!

But I would really like it if they reworked the way events and XP increases we done entirely with new F13 event challenges.

I would like it if they could  incorporate more searching and finding objects and specific actions done to gain even more XP than the usual double amount.....

examples...

for counselors....

First one to the Head scavenger hunt challenge!

First player to find Pamela’s head gets 1300 XP.

( The developers would Need to move it from Jason’s shack and hide it in different locations for this to work.) 

but they could put it in bathrooms ? Or bathroom stalls ? Lockers? Under beds? 
or on one of the archery targets ?

This type of scavenger hunt challenge could incorporate items from the virtual cabin like the 3D glasses, the baseball cap, yo-yo, vhs tapes, police badge, red bandanna, Lazarus flyer.... each item could be worth different amounts of XP.

and for Jason......

Jason’s favorite Kills challenge!

This could be random environmental or grab kills that need to be preformed  during the match.....Gun media could pick the specific kills prior to the event and post them on social or here on the forums.

Each of Jason’s favorite kills grants 1300 XP 

I think this could add a whole new level of fun to the Friday the 13th events And keep interest going for the game.

@mattshotcha what do you think?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Wolledc said:

The next Friday 13th is getting close (= March 13th), will we get a double XP or a multiple tape drop event (actually I guess most of us do not need either of them).

If I could choose, I would plead for some „guaranteed legendary perk event...“? 

What are your thoughts, wishes?

I Would like to see A HUGE BEYOND THE STREAM BROADCAST.

A Special Friday the 13th edition.

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I would like it if they could  incorporate more searching and finding objects and specific actions done to gain even more XP than the usual double amount.....

@OCT 31 1978 I very much like the idea behind that.

We won’t get NEW CONTENT of course, but basing on your post, what about this: I grew up playing a lot of board games, one of it had been RISK, a strategy board game of diplomacy, conflict and conquest for two to six players.

One element of it had been to draw  mission cards and get special missions (free this country, conquer that one, do this), so that each new match would go into a different direction, you had to form alliances with others or dissolve them again.

IMO the game Friday 13th could have had some similar elements of it in it like each counselor or Jason gets a special Mission at the beginning only he knows about. Going for objects / escape / kill would still be the main tasks, but we would have had something else going on in the background. 

Double or triple XP or a legendary perk could have been the rewards of a successful mission.

Depending on the missions each counselor would get at the start a match of 5 Vanessas could be much more interesting. Trolling even could have been legalized to a certain degree depending on the mission.

• Like 1

Double XP would be great. I just hit level 69 tonight. It's a slow climb. I only need 5 more tapes but most of what i have was found during the last double XP event since they are extremely rare. And i only have 2 legendary perks. 2 kinda crappy ones that I don't see myself using. I would love those to be increased but I think they already said it's not possible. 

Im hoping for a special broadcast from a gun media employee.

Maybe a Broadcast with SHOCKING REVELATIONS.

With the lawsuit potentially coming to a close, there isn't a better way to promote a new movie than repeatedly stabbing this game with a wrought iron fence post while sporting a ultra trendy denim jacket.

19 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Im hoping for a special broadcast from a gun media employee.

Maybe a Broadcast with SHOCKING REVELATIONS.

Let's all hold our breath in anticipation

😒

• Haha 1

@Strigoi I am not sure if I am more scared about Gun Media‘s next possible horror game or about your possible reaction here at the forum, if Gun Media should indeed verify your „Wes Keltner / Kirk Hammett soundtrack / Halloween“ theory.

Although I still do not see, why someone should announce a Halloween game on a Friday 13th for dramatics and not on an actual Halloween day (= Oct 31st)?

4 hours ago, Wolledc said:

@Strigoi I am not sure if I am more scared about Gun Media‘s next possible horror game or about your possible reaction here at the forum, if Gun Media should indeed verify your „Wes Keltner / Kirk Hammett soundtrack / Halloween“ theory.

Although I still do not see, why someone should announce a Halloween game on a Friday 13th for dramatics and not on an actual Halloween day (= Oct 31st)?

Well i never said that i think that Gun media will announce a new game.

Maybe they will have a hint of new info about games they would like to do.

Maybe something exciting and new could be announced.

Ok, I am with you. A real scary, new horror franchise game, which might consider some of all of our provided suggestions here in the forum is very much appreciated. Let’s just wait, if something and what happens.

You guys have been over this with me before. I won't be announcing anything like that early. I never do. My best advice would be to keep an eye out as the day gets closer.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 5:51 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Wolledc

I am never against a double XP event or tape drops!!

Especially for those that still need them.
( new players / switch players ....etc.....)

I also would love any percentage chance increase for legendary perks !!!!

But I would really like it if they reworked the way events and XP increases we done entirely with new F13 event challenges.

examples...

for counselors....

First one to the Head scavenger hunt challenge!

First player to find Pamela’s head gets 1300 XP.

( The developers would Need to move it from Jason’s shack and hide it in different locations for this to work.) 

but they could put it in bathrooms ? Or bathroom stalls ? Lockers? Under beds? 
or on one of the archery targets ?

This type of scavenger hunt challenge could incorporate items from the virtual cabin like the 3D glasses, the baseball cap, yo-yo, vhs tapes, police badge, red bandanna, Lazarus flyer.... each item could be worth different amounts of XP.

and for Jason......

Jason’s favorite Kills challenge!

This could be random environmental or grab kills that need to be preformed  during the match.....Gun media could pick the specific kills prior to the event and post them on social or here on the forums.

Each of Jason’s favorite kills grants 1300 XP 

I think this could add a whole new level of fun to the Friday the 13th events And keep interest going for the game.

@mattshotcha what do you think?

45 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

You guys have been over this with me before. I won't be announcing anything like that early. I never do. My best advice would be to keep an eye out as the day gets closer.

Hey Matt I only tagged you in to this topic to get your opinion on my idea.

No worries on letting anyone know about any event earlier then when the info is ready.......I am sure you will let us know if and when an event will hit.........lol time to switch to decaffeinated bud.

35 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Hey Matt I only tagged you in to this topic to get your opinion on my idea.

No worries on letting anyone know about any event earlier then when the info is ready.......I am sure you will let us know if and when an event will hit.........lol time to switch to decaffeinated bud.

LOL the exact opposite. First day back so maybe I needed more caffeine. I was really replying to the whole thread, not just you. And I did not mean to sound short. Just my first day back after a small vacation so I was trying to catch up to everything quickly. Apologies if I gave a harsh impression.

As for your idea, it definitely sounds fun, but also WAY out of the current scope of the game. Being in the community mindset always, I'm a huge fan of recurring event style challenges and events. But unfortunately it's not in the cards at this stage. It would require a significant push from the team, and a subsequent deviation from the plan as far as priority list of bugs, etc, even if it does not count as content.

In short, that's not something that we would consider putting in a higher priority than the existing list of bugs we're facing.

Perk system tweaks were already discussed, but it is not possible at this time. 

• Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

LOL the exact opposite. First day back so maybe I needed more caffeine. I was really replying to the whole thread, not just you. And I did not mean to sound short. Just my first day back after a small vacation so I was trying to catch up to everything quickly. Apologies if I gave a harsh impression.

As for your idea, it definitely sounds fun, but also WAY out of the current scope of the game. Being in the community mindset always, I'm a huge fan of recurring event style challenges and events. But unfortunately it's not in the cards at this stage. It would require a significant push from the team, and a subsequent deviation from the plan as far as priority list of bugs, etc, even if it does not count as content.

In short, that's not something that we would consider putting in a higher priority than the existing list of bugs we're facing.

Perk system tweaks were already discussed, but it is not possible at this time. 

Totally understand!!

We have all suffered from “ A case of the Mundays.” After vacation.

Always appreciate the feedback and communication!

Thanks.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Those are some great examples, I’d love to hunt for moms poor severed head. @OCT 31 1978

PS. I hope Play adds them to his book of ideas. 

Thanks Brother !!

Glad to hear you like the ideas!

I thought it would be a good way to spice up the events without adding true new content and re-using items or already existing character models from the virtual cabin.

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Those are some great examples, I’d love to hunt for moms poor severed head. @OCT 31 1978

PS. I hope Play adds them to his book of ideas. 

I've added it to my book of ideas. Thanks for the consideration.

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks Brother !!

Glad to hear you like the ideas!

I thought it would be a good way to spice up the events without adding true new content and re-using items or already existing character models from the virtual cabin.

A little something to spice things up is never a bad thing.

• Like 3