Y34RX3R0

Are we able to get trophies offline for PS4?

I know this has probably been asked to death, I was just wondering if this was possible...or if it ever will be? I tried to google but could only find threads form years ago. 

Anyway thank you for any reponses!

As per my experience offline matches do not count for badges or trophies at all (or my PS4 version is bugged).

Who knows, maybe this will be the final gift (= to enable it) by the devs to us, when the server will finally go offline.

Although you will then never be able to achieve the trophies for playing 500 or 1000 matches as a counselor.

Yes and no.

Only if it's a trophy that doesn't specifically say online and only if you can unlock it in one match. Things like 666 and 1313 kills will unlock if it happens to come up in an offline match (say you were at 660 kills or 1310 before the offline match started), but you can't kill 666 bots to unlock the trophy. Basically if you can't get it done within 8 kills, it will be reset to where you were before the offline match started.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Yes and no.

Only if it's a trophy that doesn't specifically say online and only if you can unlock it in one match. Things like 666 and 1313 kills will unlock if it happens to come up in an offline match (say you were at 660 kills or 1310 before the offline match started), but you can't kill 666 bots to unlock the trophy. Basically if you can't get it done within 8 kills, it will be reset to where you were before the offline match started.

Basically this. For this reason, my ps4 copy of F13 will eternally have roughly 4 achievements unlocked.

I believe they are:

-Get a kill as Jason

-Kill someone with the door slam kill

-Kill someone with the Machete Dismemberment kill

-Kill someone hiding in a tent with the Sleeping Bag kill

But yes, all accumulative achievements can't be obtained. You are not even able to get the "use all kills at least once" achievement (of which I can firmly say the hardest to get is the cemetery fence kill since  said fence appears in ONE map and there is usually NO reason to go there.)