MonsterManiaMadness

Has anyone seen the Jason goes to hell workprint?

I know such version exists thanks to various clips uploaded on youtube but has anyone seen the full version? The closest gotten was rediting the found footage on youtube & incorporated them in the uncut version of the film despite their poor quality but regardless has anyone seen it?

Never seen the complete work print just bits and pieces.....

I wonder if the new Documentary About Jason goes to Hell will have more information about those scenes that were cut.

18 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Never seen the complete work print just bits and pieces.....

I wonder if the new Documentary About Jason goes to Hell will have more information about those scenes that were cut.

Can you enlighten us on this?

On 3/6/2020 at 12:45 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Can you enlighten us on this?

@F134Ever86 is correct.
The original cut of a film before editing or re-shoots is referred to as the work print....

the original ending for Jason goes to Hell had a much longer fight scene and more demons coming up and dragging Jason down into Hell.

Here is a clip from the original work print.

On 3/6/2020 at 12:55 PM, F134Ever86 said:

I think its the raw footage.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@F134Ever86 is correct.
The work print was the original cut of a film before editing or re-shoots.

the original ending for Jason goes to Hell had a much longer fight scene and more demons coming up and dragging Jason down into Hell.

Here is a clip from the original work print.

Niiiice! Thank you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Thanks for sharing this @OCT 31 1978.

Anytime brother!

The team behind the new Jason Goes to Hell Documentary Hearts of Darkness:the making of the Final Friday have been filming for the last two months with tons of interviews with the entire cast and behind the scenes f/x teams I am hoping they will share more information on the original work print and it’s deleted scenes.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Anytime brother!

The team behind the new Jason Goes to Hell Documentary Hearts of Darkness:the making of the Final Friday have been filming for the last two months with tons of interviews with the entire cast and behind the scenes f/x teams I am hoping they will share more information on the original work print and it’s deleted scenes.

This sounds a great documentary. I look forward to seeing it.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 1:55 AM, Fair Play said:

This sounds a great documentary. I look forward to seeing it.

Yeah if it actually gets finished. I heard that the guy that thought up this documentary is notorious for starting projects, taking people's money and then ditching them. I read that on Fridaythe13thfranchise.com.

2 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

Yeah if it actually gets finished. I heard that the guy that thought up this documentary is notorious for starting projects, taking people's money and then ditching them. I read that on Fridaythe13thfranchise.com.

Hopefully that isn't true in this case.

On 5/5/2020 at 8:42 PM, Jason Lover said:

23 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Hopefully that isn't true in this case.

This should not be an issue as the Documentary was fully funded on IndieGoGo.......most interviews have already been completed.....

There may be a delay because of COVId 19......but from the information they have shared a ton of progress has been made on this documentary already.

• Thanks 1