Hey I'm very new to the game, currently level 6 and really enjoying it. I got fed up of playing DBD after 2 years so thought I'd try something different! 

Anyway... I play on PS4 and recently just played a game as Jason and one of the counselors was naked. Couldn't tell you which character and don't have any screenshots but is this a bug or a mod? Couldn't find anything about it when doing a google search.  

this is the only skin I would vote for.......No skin, then maybe the parents of all the 10 year old playing this game(and ruining it) would take notice.

Naked counselors would cause the game to get an adult rating.

naked counselors is a stupid idea.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Welcome to the forum @LewFairbrother.

If you are on a PC player, then a naked counselor during a match would likely be a thing, as some players have been known for such things.

• Like 2

Nudity is all over the F13 movies, therefore it wouldn’t have been unrealistic to have more of it in the game. But personally, I am fine with the current spring break clothing.

And by all my openness: thanks to the lawsuit, we won’t ever (unless exploited) have to watch a totally naked Chad performing his chain stun & tea bag moments to Jason. 

On 3/3/2020 at 3:02 AM, keepthebeat929 said:

You're talking completely in the buff? Not Thong Tiffany or Speedo Chad?

Completely in the buff but covered in blood. I'm playing on PS4 so automatically assumed it was a cosmetic but then after a quick google search realised it wasn't. 

It was almost identical to the counselor in this video - Bloody Naked Vanessa - around the 0:12 mark, apart from it not being that particular character.

On 3/3/2020 at 5:21 AM, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forum @LewFairbrother.

If you are on a PC player, then a naked counselor during a match would likely be a thing, as some players have been known for such things.

Thanks for the welcome, I plan to stick around. 

Good to know. I was playing on PS4 to be honest, so if it happens again I'll be sure to get a screen capture. 

Appreciate all the responses from the community. Thanks. 

22 hours ago, Strigoi said:

its friday the 13 it needs compltete nudity by the girls only an then only tiff n jenny everybody else needs full clothes

23 hours ago, Strigoi said:

You’ve clearly never seen a Friday the 13th film.....

Or maybe he has only watched the scences, in which all counselors have machetes in both of their hands and Jason Is freaked out because all axes always stun him twice.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

Or maybe he has only watched the scences, in which all counselors have machetes in both of their hands and Jason Is freaked out because all axes always stun him twice.

Those scenes are from my favorite film in the franchise...

Friday the 13th Part 13: Jason is Fucked.

37 minutes ago, MortenMagnePal said:

How can you have naked counsellors on PS4 how would that happen?

Probably like the glitch when someone leaves right before match start and you end up with the wrong Jason with the funky textures all over him. Most the time when this happens, counselors will spawn in with a counselor they didn't select. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a way counselors could spawn in with funky textures and in this particular case, the textures made the counselor appear to be nude. I have seen pics of some of the abomination Jason's that make him appear to be nude as the glitch made his whole body skin color.