TomDice

After playing the game for years, I admit, I’ve become a troll

@Thunder Yeah i regret not getting a ps4 sooner so i could have enjoyed this game much longer. It's rough trying to get good at this game when everyone already has so much practice and exploits are running wild. I don't even know how to counter most exploits since I'm not that experienced with it. I shouldn't have to hunt down youtube videos to learn how to counter this garbage. It's really taking the fun out of it.

• Like 2

I was playing last night and got run over by the 2 seater while i was dancing on the side of the road waiting for the car.  At first i was pissed but then I figured "ya, I probably woulda ran me over too if i saw Tiffany dancing like a fool"

On 3/3/2020 at 1:35 AM, masterkeef42o said:

Honestly, after this last few weeks of non stop trolls, the whole F13 game experience has pretty much been ruined for me. I thought I'd be playing this game for hours and hours a day until it died but the constant exploits are fucking lame. It's nearly impossible to play a match without at least one fucknut doing some kind of bullshit. F13 has been my main game since I got it a few months ago but now I'm just glad that Doom is coming out in a few weeks. F13 will become a once a week thing for me because the fun is dwindling since I can barely get any real matches anymore.

I feel your pain , I’m done to 4 or 5 games a week and think I leave about 4 of them for various reasons such as glitching , teaming and so on . 

On 3/3/2020 at 4:22 PM, Dolemite said:

A bold post.

It would be even bolder if you posted your Steam/PSN screen name, however...

PSN: Somethin_Cool111

I'm not scared

😎

10 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

PSN: Somethin_Cool111

I'm not scared

😎

Yet another bold post, sir. I'm impressed.

If you are bored, don’t ruin the game for other people, play something else. Stop being a selfish prick. Or make a private lobby and invite people that are ok with that. If this game had any real banning, people like you would never be able to play with normal people. 

• Like 2

It does get repetitive after a while, and I can see why people start trolling. But it does take the fun out of the game if you think about it from that person’s point of view. I can’t even count how many times I’ve been run over by a car, or injured by a bear trap waiting underneath a window. While doing those things might be funny or whatnot,  most of us know how it feels to have it done to us, so that’s what I think about. Usually when the game gets boring for me I do troll, but I troll Jason. Emotes and funny, harmless stuff like that. It’s ended up with Jason rage quitting many times and the player sending really bad messages to me, which is hilarious. I also set my counselors to random, that also changes things up. 

there have been a few instances where I have hit people with the car. Usually the person deserves it though. But if you think about it you can troll without taking the fun out of other people’s experiences (well, maybe it’ll make the Jason player very annoyed but who says that’s not allowed? Everybody has had it done to them before and in the end, it will make that Jason player a better player, that’s if they don’t rage quit). Most people do troll because the game has gotten boring and repetitive (and no new content and all of that), but a lot of the time people who are trolling are in a party with their friends and they just want to troll even if they haven’t played the game much. 

One thing I would never do (unless there were teamers) would be the roof glitches/unreachable glitches where players can just taunt Jason all they want and dance. To me unless it’s deserved it isn’t really funny to watch jason try and struggle to get to where you are because its cheating, and that takes the fun out of everything. 

I feel you. Me and my buddy are hardcore Vanessa objective runners but as soon... and I mean as SOON as I see speed looters and doors left open with windows closed, I turn troll. Since nobody else is even tagging objectives in cabins they looted, we put the car together and run everyone over and leave, driving off as the two empowered fierce Black women we are. You don’t run objectives, you get run over and that’s how I play in 2020. Sns. 

• Sad 1

On 3/2/2020 at 4:13 PM, TomDice said:

How many of you will admit that you’ve become a troll. After playing the game for years and have done everything, I have entered trolldom. Exploiting all glitches, running people over with the car, always looking for new ways to make the game less boring. I know this frustrates new players, and for that I apologize. Anyone else?

You are a cunt. And so is any other asshole who follows in your footsteps.

I don’t troll. I’ve never tainted Jason, teabagged him, or anything like that. 

I'll troll counselors in QP as Jason.

I don't really care about objectives or killing people anymore so if they escape whatever...

I'll go to heavily trafficked places on my first morph irregardless of where an objective is, so Packanack I'll go to the main house every time first, I'll find someone and put them into a limping state and then kind of stand there waiting for them to use their med spray, I will then injure them again and wait to see if they have another spray.  If not, I'll leave them and go elsewhere to do the same to someone else.  There's nothing more hysterical than watching 7 people hobbling around the map.  

When the cops are inevitably called, I'll keep doing this until I hear the police sirens.  I will then go to the exit and litter the area with traps to see who is dumb enough to walk into one of them.  

If I catch a counselor who's run into a bathroom or one of the two room cabins with no accessible window, I'll stand in the doorway in combat stance so they can't get out.  I've had 10 minute staring contests with people seeing what they would attempt to do.  

I've also done rounds where I've just stood by the car, Higgins Large works well for this, to force no one to fix the car and make people get the cops called.  If the boat is out I'll tip it near the exit and then just hover in the area and keep tipping it if the person gets in until they swim away.  I will then follow them to the shore and just leave them.  Once the cops are called, I will morph to the exit, litter the area with traps and then stand off to the side.  Whomever runs or walks through the traps unphased gets a free escape.  Whomever hits a trap dies.  

All of these things I've done have gotten me various messages and banter over the mic.  Ranging from calling me a noob, scrub to hysterical laughing.  If I get the lobbies with people who laugh hysterically over it, when they get to be Jason it ends up being another round of random Jason trolling.  Dancing with Jason is a personal favorite. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I'll troll counselors in QP as Jason.

I don't really care about objectives or killing people anymore so if they escape whatever...

I'll go to heavily trafficked places on my first morph irregardless of where an objective is, so Packanack I'll go to the main house every time first, I'll find someone and put them into a limping state and then kind of stand there waiting for them to use their med spray, I will then injure them again and wait to see if they have another spray.  If not, I'll leave them and go elsewhere to do the same to someone else.  There's nothing more hysterical than watching 7 people hobbling around the map.  

When the cops are inevitably called, I'll keep doing this until I hear the police sirens.  I will then go to the exit and litter the area with traps to see who is dumb enough to walk into one of them.  

If I catch a counselor who's run into a bathroom or one of the two room cabins with no accessible window, I'll stand in the doorway in combat stance so they can't get out.  I've had 10 minute staring contests with people seeing what they would attempt to do.  

I've also done rounds where I've just stood by the car, Higgins Large works well for this, to force no one to fix the car and make people get the cops called.  If the boat is out I'll tip it near the exit and then just hover in the area and keep tipping it if the person gets in until they swim away.  I will then follow them to the shore and just leave them.  Once the cops are called, I will morph to the exit, litter the area with traps and then stand off to the side.  Whomever runs or walks through the traps unphased gets a free escape.  Whomever hits a trap dies.  

All of these things I've done have gotten me various messages and banter over the mic.  Ranging from calling me a noob, scrub to hysterical laughing.  If I get the lobbies with people who laugh hysterically over it, when they get to be Jason it ends up being another round of random Jason trolling.  Dancing with Jason is a personal favorite. 

That sounds ridiculously fun.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

That sounds ridiculously fun.

Another fun one is to hide in the phone house, once stalk is activated, allow the phone to be fixed and just wait to see who goes up to the phone to try and call the cops.

The long cabin down the road from the main lodge at Packanack is a perfect spot for this.  I'll stand in the bathroom out of line of sight, sit in stalk and activate sense every so often and wait for someone to show up.  They'll start the phone call and I'll casually stroll out and grab them off the phone.  Counselors will flock like flies to poop to a fixed phone.  I've killed 6/8 doing this.  LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

Another fun one is to hide in the phone house, once stalk is activated, allow the phone to be fixed and just wait to see who goes up to the phone to try and call the cops.

The long cabin down the road from the main lodge at Packanack is a perfect spot for this.  I'll stand in the bathroom out of line of sight, sit in stalk and activate sense every so often and wait for someone to show up.  They'll start the phone call and I'll casually stroll out and grab them off the phone.  Counselors will flock like flies to poop to a fixed phone.  I've killed 6/8 doing this.  LOL

Lol. That's beautiful. 

It sounds like a lot of vigilante trolling is going on as of late. I guess that means less people playing as intended.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:49 PM, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

I don`t have it in my heart to troll anyone innocent, but trolling back the trolls/teamers/cheaters is a lot of fun. 

We prefer to call that counter-trolling.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:42 PM, DH1986 said:

I don’t troll. I’ve never tainted Jason, teabagged him, or anything like that. 

I'm not fond of it either.

8 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

There's a reason why you can't troll in real life. Running around ruining other people's day will eventually incur physical consequences.

People troll people in real life, though it can lead to physical altercations, or jail time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

People troll people in real life, though it can lead to physical altercations, or jail time.

Well yeah I said people can't not that they don't.

10 hours ago, SirMang said:

I used to wait in the little closet in the Camp Crystal Lake bathroom when the phone would spawn there. People would start calling on the phone when I was literally right next to them. It was glorious.

• Like 1

Maybe when I get to level 44 I'll just pick an area and wait there to kill a few counselors that happens to come by or I'll just go around the camp stabbing every bed & cabinet that is there but for now I play the game cleanly in the offline bots mode. I would never troll online gameplay.

8 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I used to wait in the little closet in the Camp Crystal Lake bathroom when the phone would spawn there. People would start calling on the phone when I was literally right next to them. It was glorious.

That's another good spot to do it.  The fun part is when the people you do this to have mics and you get legit screams out of them or expletives.