TimDuke 01

Noticed a new hack today on PC.EU server of course

Counselors instantly teleporting across the map and  they weren't using the "slide" exploit to do it. I mean literally a long distance.

I saw this but from a video on YouTube. I believe it has something to do with the window prompt, or a prompt to interact with something. Apparently they can use it from across the map and it’ll teleport them all the way there. No idea how it’s done but I did come across somebody doing it in a YouTube video. It’s sad how people have to play games just to cheat.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:06 PM, FridayThe31st said:

I saw this but from a video on YouTube. I believe it has something to do with the window prompt, or a prompt to interact with something. Apparently they can use it from across the map and it’ll teleport them all the way there. No idea how it’s done but I did come across somebody doing it in a YouTube video. It’s sad how people have to play games just to cheat.

The sad part is more like they have to cheat to win, because they can't win any other way.

• Like 1

Today remove 6 pocket knives. Only one player. Is it possible that it is a hack or is there a technical problem?

I've ran into a random pocket knife glitch also where they actually admitted they only had one but it glitched and gave them 2 get aways with the same knife, he even said he didn't understand what was going on.