Sign in to follow this  
martindd45

teamers or trolls

i noticed on the beta if the car hit u it  would stop it might help againist teamers or trolls  skip to 11 20 to see 

Some of the funniest moments of the game happen from counselors being run over ( by mistake).  So i wouldnt want that taken out of the game.

Also, teamers and trolls would still ruin the game by purposely jumping in front of cars to stop them and help jason.

It’s a good idea but I think it’s more realistic to have the cars be able to run people over and kill them. I personally think team killing should’ve stayed because it was more realistic and all that stuff. Also with the car, you can run trolls or teamers over yourself, which is extremely satisfying to do. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

It’s a good idea but I think it’s more realistic to have the cars be able to run people over and kill them. I personally think team killing should’ve stayed because it was more realistic and all that stuff. Also with the car, you can run trolls or teamers over yourself, which is extremely satisfying to do. 

The ability to kill teammates needed to go, trolling be damned. If you were here in the beginning, you know how much it sucks to have to stay paranoid around your fellow counselors just in case one of them decides to shoot you when you're not looking.

On 2/28/2020 at 9:05 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

The ability to kill teammates needed to go, trolling be damned. If you were here in the beginning, you know how much it sucks to have to stay paranoid around your fellow counselors just in case one of them decides to shoot you when you're not looking.

Not to mention the people who were turning Brandon into the killer of the game. 

Get rid of killing by cars, I’m so sick of people running in front of me as I drive to escape, with Jason right there.  

"Bryce" seems like an enormous douche, like all streamers. They don't even come close to having the charisma or creativity to sustain ten seconds, let alone a whole video, so they just adapt annoying and fake "over the top" personas and make complete dildos of themselves. What a retard.

tumblr_n8be0m4zdi1tc8r6ho1_400.gifv

FYI don't search "you big dildo gif" while on public transportation unless you want a real awkward moment with the mother of 2 small children.

3rn4wr.jpg