jdl1201

Who has 100% achivements completed?

On 2/9 I finished "The Final Chapter" playing 1000 multiplayer matches as Jason and on 2/23 "The (unlikely) final Girl" where I played Tiffany as the sole survivor.   The only one I haven't completed is

"A Ph.D. in Murder" where you perform ever kill in the game.   I'm at 91% and do not know which kills I need to perform to get it.     I'm guessing there is no way to see what I am missing.    So who out there has completed them all?     What was your hardest?

I haven't yet gotten 500 matches as Jason, and I've been on and off playing since the game came out. For A PHD in Murder, some of the most common ones missed are the graveyard fence kill, Higgens barn closet (heard that was considered its own kill, but have no idea if it actually is), and the Higgens fence kill (which is one of the wall kills, but only in a few places). You can get the achievement playing an offline match by the way.

I haven't played in around 3 months, the only thing I was missing was 1000 matches as Jason.

I hit 500 after playing for a little over a year...so if I got back into playing I'd probably have my 1000 matches done some time in the summer. 

I got all the badges long ago. 

All I need is 1000 matches as Jason and the PHD in murder. Since I'm on PlayStation, there's no way to track matches as Jason, so I have kept count since 500. I now need 378 more matches for the 1000 match trophy. Have no clue what kills I need for the PHD trophy.

All I have left is to play as Jason 1000 times. Once I hit 500 I started keeping track. I am up to 880. I skipped an entire year of being Jason, and just played as counselor. Add that to the fact you'd lose your progress during the first year when the host quit ... and I'd be done by now. But, I still love the game and play almost daily. I hope to get 1000 before March ends.

I have 100% on North American and European region releases for PS4. If I can ever get a real confirmation on the state of the Hong Kong version's cross-region play ability, then I'd have a 3rd.

@SilentVob does that mean you have played on each version together more than +2000 matches as Jason?

How many hours a day are you playing? 

In ca 2,5 years I guess I have had „only“ +250 Jason matches...

7 hours ago, Wolledc said:

does that mean you have played on each version together more than +2000 matches as Jason?

How many hours a day are you playing?

Yes. At my peak, I was playing about 5 hours a day, but I haven't played in about a year.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:26 AM, aurllcooljay said:

I haven't yet gotten 500 matches as Jason, and I've been on and off playing since the game came out. For A PHD in Murder, some of the most common ones missed are the graveyard fence kill, Higgens barn closet (heard that was considered its own kill, but have no idea if it actually is), and the Higgens fence kill (which is one of the wall kills, but only in a few places). You can get the achievement playing an offline match by the way.

You can only get trophies/achievements offline if it's something you can finish in one match. So technically if you're within 8 kills of the PhD then you could possibly unlock it. Otherwise it gets reset to where you were after the match ends.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

You can only get trophies/achievements offline if it's something you can finish in one match. So technically if you're within 8 kills of the PhD then you could possibly unlock it. Otherwise it gets reset to where you were after the match ends.

I heard something about that for badges; should've figured it would apply to achievements as well.