Strigoi

Strange Overload of non effective weapons such as Bats,pipes,wrenches.

Has anyone else noticed the Bats,Wrenches,metal pipes out number machetes and axes in each match.

I Think Packaknack small has more machetes the all the rest of the maps.

NOTE. I am not spamming as this is my first post in a weeks time.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Bats,Wrenches,metal pipes out number machetes and axes in each match.

B+W+M = 3 weapons vs M+A = 2 weapons, by pure maths this leads to an outnumbering count of the later ones.

Besides that: take a match with 7 counselors. What do you usually do at the start of each match: you enter a cabin, barricade the door, loot everything and while leaving you grab the next best weapon of yr choice (axes, machetes sure on priority), what comes next? you Start searching the next cabins, where exactly this has been done by others, always leaving the less popular weapons ( pipes, wrench, pans) back for you to find.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

B+W+M = 3 weapons vs M+A = 2 weapons, by pure maths this leads to an outnumbering count of the later ones.

Besides that: take a match with 7 counselors. What do you usually do at the start of each match: you enter a cabin, barricade the door, loot everything and while leaving you grab the next best weapon of yr choice (axes, machetes sure on priority), what comes next? you Start searching the next cabins, where exactly this has been done by others, always leaving the less popular weapons ( pipes, wrench, pans) back for you to find.

It makes more sense to have axes and machetes more in number than the generic weapons.

It does not make more sense: this is still camp crystal lake, Packanack lodge, Higgins Haven, Jarvis House, etc, not any medieval torture chamber challenge game with sharp bladed weapons lying around at each corner. 

I am having a strong de ja vu that we already had this very topic discussion in several of your other posts. Pointless IMO to go all over this again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

NOTE: Making a BS post about a non-existent problem in the game, and then taking a couple weeks off from the forum just to come back and make a very similar BS post is a form of spamming. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Strigoi said:

You know you're probably spamming when you have to preface your thread with this comment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, he did.

Sometimes when I read his posts I feel like Bill Murray in his 1993s cult movie Groundhog Day, reliving the same day over and over again or like in this case reading the same strange theories again and again.

D8F22DD3-65D7-41DF-9853-390657499E17.jpeg

• Haha 4

What exactly is the OP's problem with Bats, Wrenches and Pipes?

Bats have the highest stun rate.

Wrenches have a fast swing rate (and personaly one of my fave weapons)

Pipes...well ya they kinda suck.  But they do have a long reach.

Axes and Machetes are great "kill jason" weapons.  Other than that they arent any better or worse than the other weapons.

1 hour ago, Laotian Lam said:

Axes and Machetes are great "kill jason" weapons.  Other than that they arent any better or worse than the other weapons.

He's either a very lonely individual whose oxygen is to shitpost and watch everyone react, or a very dense individual who thinks that everything, short of stringing Jason up by his ankles and beating him like a pinata, is a conspiracy against the counselor players.

• Haha 2

Honestly, no more posts like this should be made without actual numbers. Which means you're gonna have to take a few hours of your time and do offline matches so you can run from cabin to cabin and tally up the weapons. Then you need to find the counselors and count the weapons they grabbed. When you have enough data collected to draw a conclusion and show us results (multiple matches on each map), i think that is when your posts will be greeted with a little less hostility. I'm not being a dick, I'm just trying to help you avoid this kind of thing again. And again. And again. @Strigoi 

9 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Technically frying pans have the highest stun rate, as pre-rage they are a guaranteed stun.  Of course you can only hit Jason once with them and they break unless, of course, you're Chad.  Then you get 2 hits.

6 hours ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

Posts started by He Who Posts The Things should be marked a different color or have a special icon by it so I stop wandering into them.

There is an ignore function to avoid reading posts from specific members.

• Thanks 3

Don't forget about fire pokers. I can one hit -defense/-hit points Jasons with a fire poker too. 😉