Sign in to follow this  
stevejock1

Is this game worth getting still?

I saw Humble is having a sale on the game listing it for $5 and I've played before when it first launched and I loved it and it was a lot of fun but ever since the content cuts and the stop on future content is making me question if I should get the game again. I have just a few things I need for me to get this game and need a hand from the present community to reassure me on it.

-Queue times, Are there people actively playing because I really don't want to sit in queue forever
(I'm from North America East if that helps with the queue time point)

-Prox chat/player base, Is everyone still comedic or has everyone become toxic and super competitive (I don't wanna load into a game and get teamkilled if that's still a thing)

-Bug fixes, that's it for that one is the game getting patched out to fix bugs or balanc10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com 
e updates etc.

I bought the game on PS4 not to long ago and can say that it's very active. I've had a blast on it and so far, haven't run into many unfriendly players.

Depends on the platform. On PC hackers are a issue and they are slowly creeping in on North American servers more often where it usually was EU servers that you run into hackers.

For 5 bucks, yes. 

Just expect a buggy mess, a slow team to actually fix anything if they fix it at all.  

There's still bugs in the game that have existed since launch. 

And a game that obviously will never have any future content. 

If you like Friday the 13th as a franchise, horror movies, or enjoy playing Dead by Daylight...it's a must have. 

I play on XBOX and never have to wait on full lobby.    I'm NA also.   Like someone above said its my favorite franchise off all time so playing as Jason is real fun for me.   

I've only been playing for a few months and i rarely have issues finding matches online. There will always be shitheads no matter what game you play. Lots of cool people too though. It's worth more than $5. Buy 2 copies.

If you're a F13 fan than it's a must-buy. You can tell it was designed from the ground-up by people who have deep love for and great knowledge of the franchise.

Sadly, it wasn't programmed by people with deep love and great knowledge of code, but it's still a lot of fun to play.

Judging by the +400 hours I so far must have spent with and enjoyed this game, the Eur 9,99 I had paid for it 2,5 years ago, were more than worthy it.

This game may have some toxic players, bugs, open unfulfilled wishes, but more or less it is worth any cent. Go and buy it.