Sign in to follow this  
stevejock1

It's weird playing against seemingly good counselors.

Last night a counselor finally survived the night on me, that has never happened to me before.

The last two counselors were a Chad and Deborah that were grouped up with a third person that I got early on (they all had matching names). Looking back they were pretty bad and if my shift grabs were on point then it would have went differently, so we were all bad. It also didn't help that the Deborah managed to toss firecrackers so far that they landed where she wanted them? Pretty sure firecrackers aren't supposed to work that way which kind of changed how I dealt with these two, figured they were gonna cheat some more.

Ultimately ended up with 5/7 kills, another counselor that was alive left and I ended up getting the Deborah, who managed to eat like more than five hits in a blocking combat stance? The Chad lived but eh. I like getting games like that because it's a major learning experience.usps trackingshowboxspeed test

What makes you think they cheated? And so you know fireworks can be thrown far distances if you throw them and tilt your screen view upwards. And counselors in block can take up to 26 hits before dying with thick skin against a non weapon strength Jason so you know

If they go into block just grab them, don't waste time hacking at them. Yes you can aim your firecracker throws.

You can throw firecrackers halfway across the map...no joke.

Just look upward when you throw. 

20 hours ago, stevejock1 said:

Pretty sure firecrackers aren't supposed to work that way which kind of changed how I dealt with these two, figured they were gonna cheat some more.

Maybe it's just that you're not quite as good as you think you are?

• Like 1