Sign in to follow this  
RaidCasto

Perks dont transfer to Tommy on random settings.

Is this fixable?  You shouldnt be punished for playing on random, I think it makes the game more exciting.

• Like 1

I most of the time play on random counselor and I can say the same. Im not sure if my thick skin transferred to Tommy but the counselor I was playing as had medic on, and I tried to drop a health spray and pick it back up when I came back as Tommy (usually that ends up showing the 2 uses for the health spray) only it didn’t do anything. I started to think that maybe I didn’t have medic on that particular counselor, but now that I saw this is happening to other people it makes sense. I noticed also that my nerves of steel perk doesn’t work when I have my counselors on random. That might make the game more challenging altogether but I know for a fact that isn’t the way it’s supposed to be. It’s really frustrating.

This is literally not a thing, unless it's something new from the past 3 months as I haven't played in about that long.

All of my characters run NoS.  I play random plenty.  Any time I've come back as Tommy, I've never lost my minimap. 

3 minutes ago, SirMang said:

This is literally not a thing, unless it's something new from the past 3 months as I haven't played in about that long.

All of my characters run NoS.  I play random plenty.  Any time I've come back as Tommy, I've never lost my minimap. 

Or maybe it only happens on one platform? I don’t know what platform the OP plays on but I play on Xbox and I’ve seen other people on the forum who play on Xbox mention that nerves of steel doesn’t work on random. As for the perks not transferring to Tommy - I double checked when I got Shelly randomly and came back as Tommy, I WAS running medic and nerves of steel and none of those worked on Tommy.  I’m not sure if there was a problem with thick skin, but I definitely wasn’t running NoS and Medic on Tommy anymore after I came back (nerves of steel wasn’t even working to begin with on Shelly that match because I had the counselors on random).

I play on PS4.  Ive tested it with different perks, they dont apply if counselor is set to random.

• Like 1

It's been that way for as long as I can remember. Only reason I don't play random. Hate to come back as Tommy without thick skin 

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

When I came back as tommy my perks always transferred 

On PS4, if you set your counselor to be random the perks don't transfer to Tommy.  As a random counselor, my Medic perk never applies to Tommy.

If you select a counselor, they do.