Sign in to follow this  
odista2000

Perk Stacking Question

This question might have already been answered but I couldn't find a post that did so.  I got two level headed perks.  One is at 8% sense avoidance and the other is at 14%.  If I use both of them on a counselor will they stack and give me a sense avoidance score of 22%?

If so, will that work with other perks too?  For example, suppose I get three marathon perks.  For simplicity sake, let's say all three individually give me a 10% boost to my stamina pool.  Could I use all three and gain a 30% boost?

2 hours ago, odista2000 said:

This question might have already been answered but I couldn't find a post that did so.  I got two level headed perks.  One is at 8% sense avoidance and the other is at 14%.  If I use both of them on a counselor will they stack and give me a sense avoidance score of 22%?

If so, will that work with other perks too?  For example, suppose I get three marathon perks.  For simplicity sake, let's say all three individually give me a 10% boost to my stamina pool.  Could I use all three and gain a 30% boost?

The game won't let you put two of the same perk on your counselor.  It will remove the first one when you add a second.

• Thanks 1

what you can try is mixing the small legendary bonus with other perks of the same effect. like legendary marathon has a water speed bonus, so you can mix that with the swim speed perk. youll be swimming your ass off.. the cop arival bonus apears on a few legendary perks as well.. play around with them if ya like but the payoffs arent really worth it compaired to just having thick skin, nerves of steel, medic, ect..