FridayThe31st

Higgins Haven Small Rock Exploit?

I was playing as Jason and a Vanessa was on the rock behind the main house dancing. I tried to get up there only I couldn’t, so I tried throwing knives at  her. She healed herself once and then she ducked so I couldn’t reach her with the knives and I ended up running out anyway. I don’t know if there’s a way to get up there as Jason but it’s getting very annoying to see all of these exploiters/cheaters playing the game. Makes me almost not wanna play anymore even though I love this game. I have the video and I’m going to report it to JasonKillsBugs, hopefully they will do something about it. 

Does anybody know if there is a way to kill the cheaters using this exploit as Jason, besides using knives?

Depending on how large the rock, try slashing in combat stance. I know there is a rock counselors and Jason CAN get on, this is just south of the main house. This rock sounds like a different location from the one I am aware of.

5 minutes ago, imthatdamngood33 said:

Depending on how large the rock, try slashing in combat stance. I know there is a rock counselors and Jason CAN get on, this is just south of the main house. This rock sounds like a different location from the one I am aware of.

I tried getting on it in combat stance and I only could get up a little bit. It’s so frustrating. And yeah, we’re talking about different rocks. The people that do this shit know they’re not good and that’s why they exploit. Do you know if they still ban people when you report them to jasonkillsbugs? 

It is possible to get Jason up on the big rock formation behind the main house on Higgins small. Do a search on YouTube as it's against forum rules to post videos of "exploits" for either Jason or counselors.

they COULD just go stand on a big rock in real life if they wanted the non stop thrills of standing on elevated surfaces. VR be damned.

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Pussy ass counselors going to unplayable areas smh 

They do this because they know they're just like 100lb of shit that's been crammed into a 4oz bag: completely, totally, and utterly garbage. Useless to everyone and respected by no one. Its like if you had a 12-year-old nephew who always bragged about being so good at COD that you decided to play with him one day only for the little motherfucker to glitch outside of the map and start talking shit about how awesome he is at COD.

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

They do this because they know they're just like 100lb of shit that's been crammed into a 4oz bag: completely, totally, and utterly garbage. Useless to everyone and respected by no one. Its like if you had a 12-year-old nephew who always bragged about being so good at COD that you decided to play with him one day only for the little motherfucker to glitch outside of the map and start talking shit about how awesome he is at COD.

Haha this was funny shit 😂

16 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Haha this was funny shit 😂

It's true. More than teamers/team-killers, tea-baggers, and even stun-and-dancers, I despise clutching little cunt-twats that glitch somewhere unreachable and still have the nerve to claim they "won".

I actually like it when they bring the taunts as Jason. Makes catching them very satisfying. Glitching outside the map is lame. If a player wants to fight me and he gets a few good shots in that's ok. Deciding not to play the game is lame. It makes you look like a loser. I just leave when I see this stuff after I kill everyone else. They didn't want to play anyway.