I’ve recently been playing friday the 13th and I keep finding new players in the game who are cheating. I keep getting run over(others as well) or there’s a player who is working with Jason. I didn’t know where else to turn but my matches have been frequently like the pictures below. I made an account on here to get help. I feel powerless and unable to stop this. I don’t only think about myself in the game I like to cooperate and help out other counselors and play the game right. I mean helping each other out increase survival anyways so why not? Some people who read this are like join another lobby. I keep running into them. On switch those same cheaters can instantly change there name and hide themselves (whatever you name your profile that becomes like your gamertag online).It’s ridiculous at least on xbox you can easily report players like that. On switch it’s hard there no report button or anything except maybe call Nintendo? I pay for my online service just like anyone else. I think I’m speaking for everyone when I say “We all pay to ENJOY our online service”. Is there anyway these cheater can get banned?I have photos too btw

Not sure if they'll do anything about the people running you over but I've submitted Jason helper claims to JasonKillsBugs.com . 

As I write this, I just got out of a match where I put the battery and gas in a car, and the person who had the keys deliberately pulled away so no one could get in and started running people over. Don't understand why people play this way.

2 hours ago, keepthebeat929 said:

Not sure if they'll do anything about the people running you over but I've submitted Jason helper claims to JasonKillsBugs.com . 

As I write this, I just got out of a match where I put the battery and gas in a car, and the person who had the keys deliberately pulled away so no one could get in and started running people over. Don't understand why people play this way.

Ruining other peoples' fun is their fun.

6 hours ago, Lucky1994 said:

I’ve recently been playing friday the 13th and I keep finding new players in the game who are cheating. I keep getting run over(others as well) or there’s a player who is working with Jason. I didn’t know where else to turn but my matches have been frequently like the pictures below. I made an account on here to get help. I feel powerless and unable to stop this. I don’t only think about myself in the game I like to cooperate and help out other counselors and play the game right. I mean helping each other out increase survival anyways so why not? Some people who read this are like join another lobby. I keep running into them. On switch those same cheaters can instantly change there name and hide themselves (whatever you name your profile that becomes like your gamertag online).It’s ridiculous at least on xbox you can easily report players like that. On switch it’s hard there no report button or anything except maybe call Nintendo? I pay for my online service just like anyone else. I think I’m speaking for everyone when I say “We all pay to ENJOY our online service”. Is there anyway these cheater can get banned?I have photos too btw

Don't waste your time reporting anyone..

As far as cars go.   Use solid objects like trees to block cars.   Notice a car coming, just find a tree.    

Jason teamers usually means that the player playing as Jason is really bad.  Either quit the game or take advantage of how bad he is.

As it stands there are NO penalties for teaming with Jason or team killing with the car unfortunately. Reporting this type of conduct is pointless.

18 hours ago, Lucky1994 said:

Thanks fair play. That’s pretty cool

You're welcome.

• Thanks 1