Sign in to follow this  
Deano78

PineHurst glitch

So just had a go as Jason said the last player appeared to be outside the main white building on the second floor? Not climbed out of a window. Only way to hit them was with a knife. After about 7 hits and them using up all their first aid they tried to hide under one of the beds. Which made it look like they were in the wall space. Did a grab and of course the cheat quit. 

People do this by going underneath a bed in a way you're not intended to. As Jason, if you go in the room (room on the left upstairs at Pinehurst) you can kill them through the bed :) 

Yeah I know the glitch all you have to do as Jason is go in that room and hit the  prompt to do a bed kill and it kills them regardless if they are "glitched" on the outside the house. I don't know why people do that bed glitch,maybe because a lot of noob Jason players don't know how to counter it other than stocking up on throwing knives.

Pointless glitch to do as a counselor as it's a free kill for Jason, I think even if you're running around after doing it, the game still considers you under the bed unless you hit x at some point, the command to get out from under the bed. 

It's an easy glitch to do on that bed, as well as other beds like it on the map, but again the game still thinks you're under the bed, so all Jason needs to do is click x on the bed and you're dead. 

Well the bed kill prompt wasn't coming up. They appeared to be running along the wall at one point. Actually did a grab kill in the end.. 

13 hours ago, Deano78 said:

They appeared to be running along the wall at one point.

I wish I had saved the gameplay footage, but like an idiot I don't think I did. I was playing as Jason on Packanack Small the other day and ran across a  bed glitch I've never seen before. A Vanessa was glitched to where she was laying on top of the bed. I've seen them on top of the bed before, but this is where it was new to me. This bed was in the middle of the floor, so I had access to both sides. I walked around both sides spamming the kill prompt button even though it wasn't showing as available. The Vanessa actually started turning sideways. She then completely disappeared from sight. I walked out of the cabin and hit sense only to see she was now in the next cabin. I eventually caught up to her and killed her. I think by spamming the kill prompt, it removed her from the bed.

I've seen this before while spectating. Jason fortunately had enough knives to spook the player off of their perch, and the match continued on.

Wanted to point out a different minor glitch on Pinehurst. Person carrying the fuse escaped by boat to the east, and rather than wash up on the shore elsewhere the fuse just dropped beyond the exit. I foolishly tried to get to it and got drowned for my efforts.

5 hours ago, keepthebeat929 said:

Person carrying the fuse escaped by boat to the east, and rather than wash up on the shore elsewhere the fuse just dropped beyond the exit. I foolishly tried to get to it and got drowned for my efforts.

This happened to me today too, I escaped in the car and others escaped in the boat. I came back as Tommy, and tried to pick up the fuse but it was on the main road beyond the edge of the map. Makes for a boring match when there's no other way to escape and Jason hides to avoid being killed 😂

On 2/21/2020 at 10:13 PM, Deano78 said:

So just had a go as Jason said the last player appeared to be outside the main white building on the second floor? Not climbed out of a window. Only way to hit them was with a knife. After about 7 hits and them using up all their first aid they tried to hide under one of the beds. Which made it look like they were in the wall space. Did a grab and of course the cheat quit. 

The video has already hit the net of how to do it , also how to get under the stairs of course one involves using a damn trap !