Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

What's your daily driver?

I got this car after some dumbass ran a red light and totalled the one I was using. It's a 2006 Mazda Rx-8.

hdwby11_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like 1

Mine is a 2015 Ram 1500. Just got it converted to dual exhaust this past Friday and put a Flowmaster 40 series muffler on it. My neighbors now hate me.

84115821_10216773043619452_6166832537449

@HaHaTrumpWon, back when they first came out, I wanted an RX-8, but I wasn't in a financial position to get one. Ended up having a Mazda 3 for a few years. That RX-8 you have is a sharp looking ride.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Mine is a 2015 Ram 1500. Just got it converted to dual exhaust this past Friday and put a Flowmaster 40 series muffler on it. My neighbors now hate me.

84115821_10216773043619452_6166832537449

@HaHaTrumpWon, back when they first came out, I wanted an RX-8, but I wasn't in a financial position to get one. Ended up having a Mazda 3 for a few years. That RX-8 you have is a sharp looking ride.

I've got a few indicators I want to get checked out. The check engine light my older brother hooked a code reader to and it came back saying it was something to do with air induction (if I'm not mistaken)

ENroFW2.jpg

I've always been more about cars than trucks, but yours looks really nice. But for the love of God please don't throw giant chrome spinning rims on it. I can't understand why that ever became a fad in the first place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

But for the love of God please don't throw giant chrome spinning rims on it. I can't understand why that ever became a dad in the first place.

lol, I don't understand the point behind that either. Plan on leaving my truck as blacked out as possible. Even considering a new style of brake lights for it to get rid of the red.

@TimDuke 01, that is a bad ass ride.